Piso out of Thursday's Game

Daventry

I read kee injured in practice...

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2010/...thursday-night/

Jake Long questionable, Chad Henne doubtful, Pisa Tinoisamoa out for Thursday night

Posted by Mike Florio on November 17, 2010, 4:30 PM EST

As the Bears and Dolphins prepare to get together on Thursday night in Miami, the home team has a glimmer of good news.

Left tackle Jake Long is officially listed as questionable with a shoulder injury.

Quarterback Chad Henne is doubtful due to a knee injury suffered on Sunday, after new starter (for two plays) Chad Pennington exited with a shoulder injury.

Receiver Brandon Marshall has been added to the injury report as probable with a hamstring injury.

For Miami, center Joe Berger (knee) and safety Chris Clemons (hamstring) are out.

Also questionable are safety Tyrone Culver (ankle) and receiver Roberto Wallace (knee). The other Dolphins probables include safety Yeremiah Bell (toe), tackle Vernon Carey (knee), linebacker Channing Crowder (ribs), linebacker Karlos Dansby (elbow), linebacker Tim Dobbins (ankle), and defensive end Kendall Langford (ankle).

For the Bears, linebacker Pisa Tinoisamoa has been scratched with a knee injury that he apparently suffered in practice on Tuesday. All other injured Bears players — cornerback Zackary Bowman (foot) and receivers Rashied Davis (quad), Devin Hester (shoulder), and Johnny Knox (ankle) — are probable.

Whats wrong?

I was listening to the Score on-line, and they were interviewind somebody from the Dolphins and the said Long will play. However with that bad shoulder, will Peppers get even more pressure and rattle Pigpen? I think a OT with a bum shoulder might have his hands full with Peppers. I hope our secondary is ready for hurried, off-target throws. I think we'll get 3 picks.

Guest TerraTor
I was listening to the Score on-line, and they were interviewind somebody from the Dolphins and the said Long will play. However with that bad shoulder, will Peppers get even more pressure and rattle Pigpen? I think a OT with a bum shoulder might have his hands full with Peppers. I hope our secondary is ready for hurried, off-target throws. I think we'll get 3 picks.

I think a thunderstorm could rattle Thigpen....

Maybe we could actually produce a sack this game? We are 31st

I'd like to see a pair of sacks out of Pep this game. Banged-up offensive line and a third-string quarterback? It's time for him to put something in the stat line.

That should shut up the "but he hasn't recorded any sacks" peanut gallery. I am happy we have the intangibles from Peppers. It has made Izzy that much better and the way Melton played against the Queens, I am satisfied.

from what I remember(could be wrong) Thigpen has good mobility in the pocket. I actually rate him & would prefer to face Henne tbh

Really not to worried about a guy who has played in only 19 games and and this being his 12th start. I'm more worried about the wildcat that will be more relevent to the Fish game plan.

from what I remember(could be wrong) Thigpen has good mobility in the pocket. I actually rate him & would prefer to face Henne tbh

Thigpen's supposed to be a pretty mobile guy, but apparently he also tends to try and string plays out when there's nothing there. That could work in Pep's favor - he's fast enough to run most quarterbacks down if they scramble.

I'm not so worried about the wildcat.

Speed kills that, and we have speed.

I see Urlacher having a big game tonight...crushing his enemies, seeing them driven before him, and hearing the lamendations of their women. (Sorry, couldn't resist a "Conan" quote..."

conan.jpg

Really not to worried about a guy who has played in only 19 games and and this being his 12th start. I'm more worried about the wildcat that will be more relevent to the Fish game plan.