700!!!!!

azbearsfan

Still some kinks to be worked out however, I am impressed with the victory tonight. Hope that the offense continues to improve and who knows what will happen this season. I am shocked we are 7-3 after ten games. What will happen next, a Super Bowl Victory???????? We'll see how it continues to play out however, it is nice to be in first by ourselves for the rest of the week and through most of the weekend.

I came away very impressed on a couple fronts. I know Miami was wounded but for us this was a short week on the road and I expected to see a flat performance, missed tackles, lack of hustle on edge rushes, etc. That wasn't there at all. Likewise on offense I figured we'd be stuck relying on Cutler's arm for better or worse yet we went up against a very good defense (8th ranked and no significant injuries there) and ran the ball on them. It wasn't pretty on offense but it was effective.

I was disappointed we didn't roll more pass protection toward Webb's side. He got owned today. On the other hand he got a lot of one-on-one experience against a really good edge rusher. For the most part Webb has continued to improve each game and hopefully this experience helps him. Martz at least let Webb get even on a lot of run plays including Forte's TD.

Now we have a nice long weekend to rest up our pass rushers and get ready for Vick and the Eagles. I think our offense will look much better against the Eagles than it did tonight.