Izzy

Connorbear

I am glad that he plays for us. He is having one hell of a season and continues to improve all the time. I think that Izzy brings another factor that is totally unexpected in his effort and is showing how much heart and soul he has. He has been awesome since he started playing for us and I am glad that he is getting his opportunity to prove his worth once again.

Izzy in his own way has been a great player for the Bears. He's not a Pro Bowl talent but he's done everything the club has ever asked him to do, and done it well. You need guys like this to fill out your roster and in order to be successful on Sundays. I hope he gets 10 sacks this year so he starts to get a bit more recognition. Of course if he does that it's good for the team too.

Has he taken over the Alex Brown role? Maybe not best skill, but great effort?

I am glad that he plays for us. He is having one hell of a season and continues to improve all the time. I think that Izzy brings another factor that is totally unexpected in his effort and is showing how much heart and soul he has. He has been awesome since he started playing for us and I am glad that he is getting his opportunity to prove his worth once again.