3. Giants 11-5 (4-1)

4. Seahawks 7-9 (2-3)

5. Saints 13-3 (5-0)

6. Bears 10-6 (2-3) has us beating the Lions and Jets

Out:

Eagles 10-6 (3-2) loses tie-breaker to Bears

Bucs 9-7 (2-3)

Rams 7-9 (2-3) loses tie-breaker to Seahawks

I just don't see us winning only 1 vs NE, NYJ, MIN, and GB. Also, I doubt the Giants go 4-1, and both NO and GB both win out. That would be 9 straight for NO. Its amazing how they talk about the Bears easy schedule. I believe NO's only win vs a winning team was vs PIT at home. We have beat the Pack, Dolphins, and Eagles. NO had 4 wins by 3 pts or less, the Bears had 1.

http://sportsillustrated.cnn.com/2010/writ...-week-13/1.html

Predictions

1. Falcons 13-3 (4-1)

2. Packers 12-4 (5-0)

3. Giants 11-5 (4-1)

4. Seahawks 7-9 (2-3)

5. Saints 13-3 (5-0)

6. Bears 10-6 (2-3) has us beating the Lions and Jets

Out:

Eagles 10-6 (3-2) loses tie-breaker to Bears

Bucs 9-7 (2-3)

Rams 7-9 (2-3) loses tie-breaker to Seahawks

I just don't see us winning only 1 vs NE, NYJ, MIN, and GB. Also, I doubt the Giants go 4-1, and both NO and GB both win out. That would be 9 straight for NO. Its amazing how they talk about the Bears easy schedule. I believe NO's only win vs a winning team was vs PIT at home. We have beat the Pack, Dolphins, and Eagles. NO had 4 wins by 3 pts or less, the Bears had 1.

Agreed, Packers look very overrated as do the Giants and a few others IMO. I think we win at least two of the next 4 games, quite possibly all 4. It is good for the Bears to be underdogs though, less pressure. Put all of that on the NE, NY, GB, etc...

Guest TerraTor
Agreed, Packers look very overrated as do the Giants and a few others IMO. I think we win at least two of the next 4 games, quite possibly all 4. It is good for the Bears to be underdogs though, less pressure. Put all of that on the NE, NY, GB, etc...

we will beat jets. Pats are only game I think will be tough. F Minnesota. They could be 0-15 and media would predict them beating us

we will beat jets. Pats are only game I think will be tough. F Minnesota. They could be 0-15 and media would predict them beating us

The Patriots are certainly going to be an interesting game. The other 2 good teams the Bears have beat this season so far, the Packers and the Iggles, they've beaten by denying the long pass and holding the opponent into the short passing game, where they have to put up a lot of plays and eventually cause a turnover, a bunch of sacks, or a bunch of penalties.

The problem with that strategy against the Pats is...you give Brady the short passing game and he's going to beat you.

The Patriots are certainly going to be an interesting game. The other 2 good teams the Bears have beat this season so far, the Packers and the Iggles, they've beaten by denying the long pass and holding the opponent into the short passing game, where they have to put up a lot of plays and eventually cause a turnover, a bunch of sacks, or a bunch of penalties.

The problem with that strategy against the Pats is...you give Brady the short passing game and he's going to beat you.

Very true. Like someone said, though, is that Brady has been knocked down a lot this year, so the pass rush should be able to knock him around quite a bit.

Also, I see the Bears beating the Jets too, Terra. I think it'll be low scoring.

However, let's talk about these 2 games in the next 3 weeks. We can talk about the Patriots Sunday night, and the Jets December 21.

Don't forget the Pats play this Monday night at home vs the Jets (a tough Divisional game), then have to travel to Chicago for a Sunday afternoon game. With us playing Detroit in the early game on Sunday, we get an extra day and a half to prep. In the last two weeks, they were tied with Detroit entering the 4th quarter before blowing them out, and they were a Manning INT away from OT with the Colts. It is going to be a great game.