Here They Are, a bit late... but not bad

EdwardArthur

Thanks "Edward" for the post and welcome to the site. Don't be discouraged by my good "friends" Brian and Terra. They are known to be a bit surly at times. I appreciate the link. If for nothing else it is a reminder for me to finish my Christmas shopping for myself.

Those are counterfeit. They're pathetic looking. I hope all these people get caught and get them all taken away by Reebok. I go to games and all I see is people wearing these. An orange Peppers and Payton? When did either guy wear orange? Also, when the Bears had orange jerseys, when did they have blue AND white stripes on the sleeves? A blue Obama with orange and white stripes on the sleeves? Look at those Sayers jerseys on page 4? Since when do the real jerseys have shiny numbers? Yuck. Just buy the official replicas for $75, or the premiers for $110, or even the authentics for $225. They're selling cheap, ugly jerseys without Reebok ok'ing it. Nothing better to do than stitch up fake jerseys I guess.

Those are counterfeit. They're pathetic looking. I hope all these people get caught and get them all taken away by Reebok. I go to games and all I see is people wearing these. An orange Peppers and Payton? When did either guy wear orange? Also, when the Bears had orange jerseys, when did they have blue AND white stripes on the sleeves? A blue Obama with orange and white stripes on the sleeves? Look at those Sayers jerseys on page 4? Since when do the real jerseys have shiny numbers? Yuck. Just buy the official replicas for $75, or the premiers for $110, or even the authentics for $225. They're selling cheap, ugly jerseys without Reebok ok'ing it. Nothing better to do than stitch up fake jerseys I guess.

Not that I disagree (especially since I'm actually taking trademark law this semester) but the demand for knockoffs is a very real thing. I mean, these Chinese sites that have been getting shut down recently? Some of them were selling high-quality fake Premier jerseys for under $40. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who can't afford $110 for a real jersey, but who would gladly pay $40 for one. I think if Reebok and the NFL really want to run these guys out of business permanently, they're going to have to start bringing their own prices down, so there isn't as much demand for the cheap fakes.

Not that I disagree (especially since I'm actually taking trademark law this semester) but the demand for knockoffs is a very real thing. I mean, these Chinese sites that have been getting shut down recently? Some of them were selling high-quality fake Premier jerseys for under $40. I'm sure there are a lot of people out there who can't afford $110 for a real jersey, but who would gladly pay $40 for one. I think if Reebok and the NFL really want to run these guys out of business permanently, they're going to have to start bringing their own prices down, so there isn't as much demand for the cheap fakes.

A high quality jersey for under $40? Doubtful. Plus, Reebok has nothing to worry about. Considering there isn't going to be a season in 2011, in 2012, so the next NFL year, Nike is making them.

Yeah. And it's not just jerseys! My friend recently got some crazy high end watch in similar fashion. It's so good, that experts are having a hard time distinguishing the difference. It also cost quite a bit...but still significantly cheaper than the real one.