Reason the Bears came out flat

Chitownhustla

I watched the game with some close friends. We were talking and my friend from college runs a sports bar in chicago that is funded by a bunch of chicago athletes. Well he tells us that on friday night he catered a party for Urlacher at his house. From what he says most of the team was there and they were partying pretty good unitl 3 or 4 in morning. I said bullshit but he had some pretty good details to share. I had seen a interview with Urlacher in his basement and my friend described his basement to the tee. So i wonder if the Bears really were not taking Detroit to serious? Prolly the reason Lovie freaked out at halftime.

I hope the Bears are taking NE as serious as they took Philly. If we go out and beat the Pats every expert will have to eat crow! But im sure they will use exuses like it was too cold or windy for the Pats to play their game!!

Goes to show these guys aren't the '85 Bears...

Those guys were partying the night before the Super Bowl! ;)

I watched the game with some close friends. We were talking and my friend from college runs a sports bar in chicago that is funded by a bunch of chicago athletes. Well he tells us that on friday night he catered a party for Urlacher at his house. From what he says most of the team was there and they were partying pretty good unitl 3 or 4 in morning. I said bullshit but he had some pretty good details to share. I had seen a interview with Urlacher in his basement and my friend described his basement to the tee. So i wonder if the Bears really were not taking Detroit to serious? Prolly the reason Lovie freaked out at halftime.

I hope the Bears are taking NE as serious as they took Philly. If we go out and beat the Pats every expert will have to eat crow! But im sure they will use exuses like it was too cold or windy for the Pats to play their game!!

"I had seen a interview with Urlacher in his basement and my friend described his basement to the tee[/i]."

I hate to put on my Capt. Obvious suit but if I had "seen" an interview with Urlacher in his basement, I could probably tell you what it looked like too.

Kinda like I could tell you what the studio looks like that Jon Stewart does the Daily Show from. :)

All kidding aside, wish I were in Chicago for the upcoming game so that I could actually see my first Bears game live and attend your "tailgate". Sounds fun.

Good luck all.... :bears

"I had seen a interview with Urlacher in his basement and my friend described his basement to the tee[/i]."

I hate to put on my Capt. Obvious suit but if I had "seen" an interview with Urlacher in his basement, I could probably tell you what it looked like too.

Kinda like I could tell you what the studio looks like that Jon Stewart does the Daily Show from. :)

All kidding aside, wish I were in Chicago for the upcoming game so that I could actually see my first Bears game live and attend your "tailgate". Sounds fun.

Good luck all.... :bears

I actually called him out saying bullshit! I told him to describe the basement. He did a pretty good job. Who knows could be bullshit but he really had no reason to lie. This convo happened before the game started.