Anyone else going to the game this weekend?

Chitownhustla

1. If you want to come by i would love to have cold beer with some fellow board members!! or we could drink some whiskey to stay warm haha i will be set up at the Waldron deck!!

2. What are other guys wearing to beat the cold? Any reccommendations would be appreciated. I have my usual set up but am always looking for better ideas

1. If you want to come by i would love to have cold beer with some fellow board members!! or we could drink some whiskey to stay warm haha i will be set up at the Waldron deck!!

2. What are other guys wearing to beat the cold? Any reccommendations would be appreciated. I have my usual set up but am always looking for better ideas

I will be there. I hear the wind may be up to 45 mph. A couple of years ago, I friend of mine from work brought ski goggles for himself and his son for the Packers game that had the really bad wind.

Peace :dabears

If the wind is that hefty...I like our chances to not getting killed with the big play. They will nickel and dime us as expected...but we can't let Woodhead or Welker bust a big one with bad angles or tackling.

I will be there. I hear the wind may be up to 45 mph. A couple of years ago, I friend of mine from work brought ski goggles for himself and his son for the Packers game that had the really bad wind.

Connor,

If you want to swing by let me know!! There will be about 10 die hard bears fans!! Grilling, Drinking and fun!!!! Plus a fire

check out campfire in a can i just got it shipped in yesterday so hopfeully it work in the wind!!!