Thank You

BearsFan1974

I want to thank you guys for all the votes you gave on AFN so this Active Duty Bear Fan can see the game. I decided to fork over the money on NFL.com so I can see the games. The streaming sites that would play the games were always very choppy due to the Turk-nology here in Turkey.

So again, Thank you for the support you guys give us troops everyday. We appreciate it and I appreciate you guys.

Awesome! Glad it won out!

I want to thank you guys for all the votes you gave on AFN so this Active Duty Bear Fan can see the game. I decided to fork over the money on NFL.com so I can see the games. The streaming sites that would play the games were always very choppy due to the Turk-nology here in Turkey.

So again, Thank you for the support you guys give us troops everyday. We appreciate it and I appreciate you guys.

Was glad to do a little something to help you out over there and for the rest of the Bear Fans serving in our military. Thank you for everything you do for us every single day. May you have a great holiday and get home safe and sound to your family.