Bears v Vikings @ ????????????????????

flea

Love seeing Forte bring the hit to the defender. This field is perfect for juking defenders.

Yes. Forte has looked like Barry Sanders on one or two plays. Love it. I just wish we could see more and more games like this, where the OL actually does their job. The skill position talent would then shine like never before.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And cutlers stupid ass rears its ugly head again and it looks like its going to cost us points. God I hate that shit.

I remember you bringing up a play before a play in reference to making a point. I believe it was first a bad offensive play by the Bears, then a punt by the opponents, then a punt return by the Bears. You used the results of the third play to defend the first two. I don't feel like searching for it, but I know you did it.

I submit to you that Cutler would never been put in that position (what turned out to be an inconsequential INT) if not for Webb committing the holding penalty and taking a touchdown off the board.

--edit--

I think it was the Packer game.

just an observation...whenever they cut to Lovie on the sidelines, i have never, EVER, seen him talk into the headset. I find it funny for some reason. I am sure he talks into it at some point during the game, but i have never seen it.

This has been mentioned too many times. It's one of the primary reasons why people began calling him Zombie Lovie.

I remember you bringing up a play before a play in reference to making a point. I believe it was first a bad offensive play by the Bears, then a punt by the opponents, then a punt return by the Bears. You used the results of the third play to defend the first two. I don't feel like searching for it, but I know you did it.

I submit to you that Cutler would never been put in that position (what turned out to be an inconsequential INT) if not for Webb committing the holding penalty and taking a touchdown off the board.

--edit--

I think it was the Packer game.

Umm yeah, that was something totally different but thanks.

Umm yeah, that was something totally different but thanks.

Actually, I found it in this thread:

http://www.talkbears.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=6137

Your logic:

If A] The Bears had kicked the field goal

Then B] The Bears would have never had the opportunity for the punt return

Same thing.

If A] Webb doesn't hold the TD stands

Then B] Cutler doesn't throw the pick