The Three Bears

Guest TerraTor

Of those three I'm happiest for Urlacher. He has battled through injury the last few season including missing basically all of last year. To come back from what he's dealt with health wise to having the season he's having my hats off to him. You could make a case that he should get comeback player of the year. When he started being hampered by injuries and then the wrist last year I was wondering if he was done on the down turn of his career. But he has not only stayed healthy but has been an animal this year. Kudos to Url.

Also agree Briggs deserves to go as well, he has been a major pice of the puzzle and often doesn't get the accolades his play deserves.

Of those three I'm happiest for Urlacher. He has battled through injury the last few season including missing basically all of last year. To come back from what he's dealt with health wise to having the season he's having my hats off to him. You could make a case that he should get comeback player of the year. When he started being hampered by injuries and then the wrist last year I was wondering if he was done on the down turn of his career. But he has not only stayed healthy but has been an animal this year. Kudos to Url.

Also agree Briggs deserves to go as well, he has been a major pice of the puzzle and often doesn't get the accolades his play deserves.

I agree on Briggs, but Urlacher I disagree with you on.

I don't think that there is a case that could be made, I think the case has been made. Urlacher, while not mentioned in the conversation, should be in the MVP race. He is the QB of the defense, and we see how this defense has improved leaps and bounds over last year where he didn't play.

Unfortunately, he will have no chance at that. Definitely come back player of the year, and unfortunately MVP, may go to a player that deserves neither. People want to like Vick, so he is getting more credit than deserving this year towards MVP. He doesn't have the stats or importance to his team as Rivers or Brady. Kolb beat the Falcons and looked impressive filling in for games he missed this year. Vick doesn't deserve comeback player of the year imho just because I think it should be be reserved for injury or retirement, not time missed due to felonies.

I agree on Briggs, but Urlacher I disagree with you on.

I don't think that there is a case that could be made, I think the case has been made. Urlacher, while not mentioned in the conversation, should be in the MVP race. He is the QB of the defense, and we see how this defense has improved leaps and bounds over last year where he didn't play.

Unfortunately, he will have no chance at that. Definitely come back player of the year, and unfortunately MVP, may go to a player that deserves neither. People want to like Vick, so he is getting more credit than deserving this year towards MVP. He doesn't have the stats or importance to his team as Rivers or Brady. Kolb beat the Falcons and looked impressive filling in for games he missed this year. Vick doesn't deserve comeback player of the year imho just because I think it should be be reserved for injury or retirement, not time missed due to felonies.

I like Mike Vick......but the only reason he should not win comeback player of the year is because he came back last year not this year. Remember he sat behind McNabb the whole year. As for MVP....its a race Vick is to his team as what Rivers/Bready are to theirs. Rivers/Brady can throw and win games, but can they win them with their legs alone......no but Vick can, will and does. Over all he is more of a threat than Brady and Rivers.....just ask thw Rdskins & Giants!

I have seen too many flubbed tackles by Briggs lately. I'm sure he'll get it in gear soon....

Briggs? He's been average lately. His tackling has been horrendous.

But really, congrats to Urlacher, Peppers, and Hester. They're all definitely deserving. I think even Cutler is semi deserving but there are a lot of good NFC QB's and they're all more popular than Cutler.

I like Mike Vick......but the only reason he should not win comeback player of the year is because he came back last year not this year. Remember he sat behind McNabb the whole year. As for MVP....its a race Vick is to his team as what Rivers/Bready are to theirs. Rivers/Brady can throw and win games, but can they win them with their legs alone......no but Vick can, will and does. Over all he is more of a threat than Brady and Rivers.....just ask thw Rdskins & Giants!

Drunken frustration, I had read an article earlier in the night where he said he should be MVP while being referred to as come back player of the year by the writer.

Vick missed almost 4 games and they did fine with Kolb. I'm a little biased on the 3 ppl I listed. I always said Brady was overrated, then I witnessed what he did to the Bears. I'm a Bears fan and Urlacher is a major reason the D has turned around, but not mentioned in MVP talks. Plus, Rivers is a QB I try to watch every week. I really think he gets little credit for being an extraordinary QB. Once Manning, Brady, and Brees retire, I think he will take all their places in the current great QB discussions.

Drunken frustration, I had read an article earlier in the night where he said he should be MVP while being referred to as come back player of the year by the writer.

Vick missed almost 4 games and they did fine with Kolb. I'm a little biased on the 3 ppl I listed. I always said Brady was overrated, then I witnessed what he did to the Bears. I'm a Bears fan and Urlacher is a major reason the D has turned around, but not mentioned in MVP talks. Plus, Rivers is a QB I try to watch every week. I really think he gets little credit for being an extraordinary QB. Once Manning, Brady, and Brees retire, I think he will take all their places in the current great QB discussions.

With the way Brady, Vick & rivers have played I don't think a D player has been mentioned