Cutler

GrizzlyBear

Guest TerraTor
JC had another game with over 100 qb rating. 104.16666666666667 was his score today. after the pick 6 I thought he would implode, but he stuck in there. good job.

I was thinking the same thing... Whoever got him to relax deserves a pat on the back..

Terra-

We disagree on a lot of stuff and maybe this is knitpicking, but we disagree again here. I don't think anyone came and gave him a pat on the back. In my mind, I've been wondering since week 15 of 2009 if Cutler would ever pan out for the Bears but talking with friends and on here, I've always backed him up. Therefore, I don't think anyone patted him on the back. Cutler is old enough and HOPEFULLY finally maturing where an early pick-6 doesn't take him out of the game.

Therefore, I don't think anyone patted him on the back. Cutler is old enough and HOPEFULLY finally maturing where an early pick-6 doesn't take him out of the game.

I believe that is the report on Cutler. He throws picks because he doesn't factor in previous picks when he throws the ball. Sometimes it comes back to bite when he is sucking it up, but I think what we saw was the other side of the coin yesterday. He throws the pick six then goes back out there like it never happened.

I believe that is the report on Cutler. He throws picks because he doesn't factor in previous picks when he throws the ball. Sometimes it comes back to bite when he is sucking it up, but I think what we saw was the other side of the coin yesterday. He throws the pick six then goes back out there like it never happened.

We are seeing him mature every week and he gets better every week. We have ourselves a QB even moreso with our line coming together.