Packer Week

flea

There are still so many scenarios alive in the NFC coming down to this final week. Almost every game has playoff implications in the NFC, but our game seems to be the biggest because a win for us gives us the 2nd seed and a loss puts GB into the playoffs and more than likely makes us the 3rd seed which would mean we would play them the following week (NO @ West winner, GB @ CHI, PHI/ATL Byes). There is still an outside chance that we get the 2nd seed if Philly loses 1 of their next 2, especially with them playing 2 games in 5 days.

I would love to get the Bye either with a win or a Philly loss because we would more than likely get New Orleans in Chicago (after they beat the West winner), and Atlanta would get the winner of Philly and GB/NYG/TB.

yeah should be a crazy week for the NFC playoff picture.

I know I may have to burn my keyboard after typing this but I will be pulling for the vikings tomorrow. won't get to watch it. I'll be at a Trans Siberian Orchestra concert in Columbus, OH but if the Vikings some how pull off that miracle win we have the #2 regardless of what happens next week. Most likely though the #2 seed will be determined with our game against the packers and the Eagles game against the Cowgirls.

Personally let's just win over the Packers and take the #2 by force lol Now if we beat the packers next Sunday they can still sneak into the playoffs with a giants loss to the redskins which is very possible. Giants are in full collapse mode.

I'm calling it now. Dallas will beat Philly next week and Jason Garrett remains the Cowboys headcoach going into the 2011 season. Da Bears will then have the 2nd seed and bye locked up. That GB game will be tough and we can't expect Minny to help us tomorrow night. However, that would be sensational knocking them out of the playoff picture :)