I loved Trent dilfuck eating crow on nfl live today

Chitownhustla

In the same token, how does Bill Cowher feel about saying we would lose out the season? And he picked us to lose before the game yesterday, too.

There is picking us to lose and bashing us every time the bears win. Trent gives us no credit when we win. Today was the first time he actually admitted he was wrong on nil live. On nil primetime he said the jets d gave us the game. It can't be that the bears beat the jets it's got to be that the jets gave it to us

Nope, our offense, especially that horrendous Oline and gambling QB aren't good enough to take advantage of the holes the Jets D exposes. Martz and the entire offense studied and were prepared for their games. Big upgrade from when we couldn't handle a four man rush against the Giants.

Same here. Do tell, please.

Merill hodge said if cutler had been playing the whole season like he has since the by week he would be in the MVP talk. Dilfer started out saying well I don't know then just stopped and said u are right and I was wrong about the bears and cutler.... Trent is still a douche but it was great to see him say he was wrong

Merill hodge said if cutler had been playing the whole season like he has since the by week he would be in the MVP talk. Dilfer started out saying well I don't know then just stopped and said u are right and I was wrong about the bears and cutler.... Trent is still a douche but it was great to see him say he was wrong

If Cutler and the O-Line were playing like that all season we would probably be 13-2 or 14-1 right now.