Top 5 football things you hate

jason

5. any consideration of an 18 game season - look at the injuries at this time of year even with a 16 game season. the superbowl could virtually field 3rd and 4th string talent even in the diluted nfl of today.

Ah, can't believe I forgot that one. I guess because I'm still hoping the owners will come to their senses.

As wacky as it seems, if they have to have extra games, make a rule that says starters are not allowed to play (teams facing off would both have this limitation of course). That's fairly ridiculous too, but the alternative of sending teams in to the postseason even more beaten up is just not acceptable.

I hate to be anything but positive about our wins this season, but it's no coincidence that our 2 best seasons in this last half decade were also our two least injured by far. If anything, the NFL needs to do more things to weight the correlation back in the favor of talent over injury luck. I'll take the luck this season obviously, but it diminishes the entertainment product the NFL is putting out there.