Favre: Failure to Cooperate

CrackerDog

AKA: Stonewalling

I hope those having HOF votes in the future see this for exactly what it is. Favre is a goddamn liar. What's the difference between what Favre did and what Sosa did during the congressional hearings on steroids when he basically pretended not to be able to speak English? Sosa may never get into the HOF because he's tainted.

I'm not saying Favre deserves to never get in. He didn't take performance enhancing drugs. But this should spoil his bid for getting in on his first ballot, IMO. Integrity of the game is a term tossed around a lot by the Commission. What the HELL is this?

As an aside, $50k is an insult as a fine in this case. Most "regular guys", which Favre pretends to be, lose their jobs over sexual harassment. Imagine if you or I sent pictures of our dicks to a secretary at our company! He should've been suspended until he cooperated with the investigation and if that meant his career ended in October because of this, so be it. If the Commissioner believed he wasn't being completely forthcoming, which he obviously did, he should've acted. He's never been shy about fining lesser known linebackers for helmet to helmet shots on precious quarterbacks but he lost his balls when it came to Favre due to his status.

Guys I'm with conner on this one, Brett is first ballot hof, without a question. Second part you all know he didn't just call her and start texting her pictures of his dick. This whole story of jen sterger is full of shit.

And you know this how? He didn't cooperate and didn't answer any questions. He's guilty.

So u think he just started calling her and texting her nude pics with no response from her..... CMON man!!!!!! He is smarter then that.

He didn't tell them anything because his lawyer said say nothing. They have nothing and can't do shit. Why answer any questions??? U ever watch law and order??? Lol never say anything!

So u think he just started calling her and texting her nude pics with no response from her..... CMON man!!!!!! He is smarter then that.

He didn't tell them anything because his lawyer said say nothing. They have nothing and can't do shit. Why answer any questions??? U ever watch law and order??? Lol never say anything!

Yes, based on what folks who live in Appleton have told me over the years, the guy is a serial cheater. He wouldn't need any response from her to go into full out stupid mode. She's a bimbo but that doesn't give him the right to send her pictures of his cock. I don't think this is over by a long shot. The league keeps hoping it goes away and maybe Favre will cut her a check so it does... Favre has a huge ego. He's never spoken a sentence that didn't include the word "I" in it.

Why are you taking his side in this?

Yes, based on what folks who live in Appleton have told me over the years, the guy is a serial cheater. He wouldn't need any response from her to go into full out stupid mode. She's a bimbo but that doesn't give him the right to send her pictures of his cock. I don't think this is over by a long shot. The league keeps hoping it goes away and maybe Favre will cut her a check so it does... Favre has a huge ego. He's never spoken a sentence that didn't include the word "I" in it.

Why are you taking his side in this?

Exactly my point his guy has been banging nfl groupies for 20 years, it's well documented. Deanna even wrote about in her book. Brett still at 41 can prolly bang a different NFL groupie every day of the week. I'm not saying he is a good guy or agreeing with his actions. I'm just saying that Jen sterger prolly was contacted by him and responded and it led to the pic of his dick being sent. No guy calls a girls, gets no response and then sends a pick of their dick to get a response. The whole story is not being told. If Jen does not reply Brett could go out in NY and easily find another hot young bimbo as u call her. Brett has no Reason to chase her. She had to respond and then after it started to get out of hand stopped it. She prolly thought it was cool at first and then was turned off by it.

Exactly my point his guy has been banging nfl groupies for 20 years, it's well documented. Deanna even wrote about in her book. Brett still at 41 can prolly bang a different NFL groupie every day of the week. I'm not saying he is a good guy or agreeing with his actions. I'm just saying that Jen sterger prolly was contacted by him and responded and it led to the pic of his dick being sent. No guy calls a girls, gets no response and then sends a pick of their dick to get a response. The whole story is not being told. If Jen does not reply Brett could go out in NY and easily find another hot young bimbo as u call her. Brett has no Reason to chase her. She had to respond and then after it started to get out of hand stopped it. She prolly thought it was cool at first and then was turned off by it.

OK, but the only thing we know for sure is that Brett sent the pictures. Nothing else above was every proven. So I'd say you're "Blaming the victim" to a certain extent. The gal hasn't been proven to have done anything other than taking two years to come forward... And according to the evidence out there, she didn't do this on her own. She was put on the spot by some "friend" of hers talking to that web site. It seems at that point in time she felt the need to defend her own character and all Brett had to do was clam up to get the NFL to drop it.

OK, but the only thing we know for sure is that Brett sent the pictures. Nothing else above was every proven. So I'd say you're "Blaming the victim" to a certain extent. The gal hasn't been proven to have done anything other than taking two years to come forward... And according to the evidence out there, she didn't do this on her own. She was put on the spot by some "friend" of hers talking to that web site. It seems at that point in time she felt the need to defend her own character and all Brett had to do was clam up to get the NFL to drop it.

No we don't know for sure, the NFL team of experts could not verify it. I'm not blaming the victim I'm saying commonsense tells us, Brett contacted Jen, she responded. Brett then took it to far. She prolly stopped it then, or who knows. Either way she didn't think it was a big deal, she didnt come forward 2 years ago. She didn't even sell it to dead spin, so they say. The NFL had to talk her into being interviewed. She wasn't even going to talk to the NFL.... So what is the big deal???? Jen didn't lose any sleep over it and Brett has been made to look like an ass. You can't convince me that Brett just texted her pics of his dick without some type of response, doesn't add up.

Link

Brett Favre is getting sued for sending pervy text messages - and not by Jenn Sterger.

Two former massage therapists for the Jets filed suit against the grid great and Gang Green today, charging they were fired after they spurned the quarterback's crude digital advances.

In papers filed in Manhattan Supreme Court, Christina Scavo and Shannon O'Toole say Favre made his move on them in the summer of 2008, after the pair had been working at the Jets training camp on Long Island.

"Brett here," the text to O'Toole began. "[Y]ou and crissy want to get together im all alone[sic]."

He then sent a follow up text, saying, "Kinda lonely tonight I guess I have bad intentions."

Scavo told her husband about the texts, and he called the Packers legend up, and "requested that he stop soliciting his wife for 'bad intentions' or to get together with her. Mr. Scavo further requested that Favre apologize for his inappropriate behavior of sexually harassing Christina Scavo and other massage therapists," the suit says.

Favre "responded in an inappropriate manner and refused to apologize," the filing says.

"He essentially told him to go away and as a celebrity he couldn't be bothered with the little people," said the therapists' lawyer, David Jarosclawicz.

He said it was his clients who got sacked after the hubby's phone call. Scavo and OToole "were never again called to provide massage therapy for the Jets," the suit says.

Jaroslawicz said his clients decided to come forward after former Jets' sideline reporter Sterger's story about being harassed with crude emails from Favre went public. "Then they knew it was a pattern," Jaroslawicz said.

Both women cooperated with the NFL's investigation into Favre's conduct, and both were disgusted with the $50,000 penalty the league handed down against him.

"It's a joke. It's like letting a drunk driver plead guilty to a broken tail light," Jaroslawicz said.

The suit also names the Jets as defendants, as well as the Jets' employee who coordinated the massage program, Lisa Ripi. The suit quotes from texts Ripi sent Scavo earlier this year, where she told the therapist her "husband is a complete a--hole" and "you should have come to me."

"For sure feel horrible that u had to go thru that w a pervert . . . He was wrong on all counts . . . and we cldve helped u a lot more at the time," the suit quotes Ripi as texting.