Bears @ Packers, 1/2/10

balta1701-A

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now time to bring in the second stringers. It's apparent the Bears can match GB punch for punch. Need to see how the backups do, in case their needed.

I'd do so selectively only. The full O-Line needs the reps. Cutler needs the reps with his WR's.

The Defense clearly knows what it's doing. And I'd consider giving Chester Taylor most of the 2nd half. But in terms of pulling defensive starters...those guys clearly want this win.

I'd do so selectively only. The full O-Line needs the reps. Cutler needs the reps with his WR's.

The Defense clearly knows what it's doing. And I'd consider giving Chester Taylor most of the 2nd half. But in terms of pulling defensive starters...those guys clearly want this win.

I agree with everything you said except for Cutler. Can't afford him hurt and Hanie needs more reps to see where he is at again, in case he's needed. That and I'm afraid Cutler is going to have a bad sack at this rate.

No way do we rest our players. We better come out and look to put them away. If we get a two TD lead against them in the 2nd half then Lovie can rest some guys but why would you do it now in a close game?

It's called conservation. Winning doesn't mean more than staying intact and healthy. Not at this point.

And what kind of "momentum" do you have with a week off?

Jesus Christ are we awful... Jay holds onto the ball for 30 years, then we pick up a 1st but idiot lovie calls a timeout. Just unbelievable how bad this offense is.

Sorry but in defense of both. Would you rather have Cutler throw another pick? Which probably would have been the case with double coverage on Hester.

And with Lovie althogh bad timing he was trying to avoid another delay of game call. And the Pack probably knew that hence why Taylor made the big game.

But that could just be my "devil advocate" speaking.

Now you can't tell me the second string couldn't have done this well right? <_>