Very Dissapointed

Guest TerraTor

I understand not wanting to get anyone hurt however, it is the freakin Cheese Heads and we have to always beat them no matter what. Let Go Bears!!!!!!

We beat the Packers when it mattered earlier this year. This game does not matter for us. I sure hope no one gets hurt.

Peace :dabears

Guest TerraTor
We beat the Packers when it mattered earlier this year. This game does not matter for us. I sure hope no one gets hurt.

Connor, Packers are most dangerous team in NFC....

Good. Let them go and beat Philly and Atlanta to get to us. I would love to see a Packers/Bears NFC Championship game at Soldier Field.

Totally agree with you Connor. This is no way representative how a team (Bears) who have nothing to lose or gain (other than a not needed injury) how they would play against a team in desperation mode (Pavkers) later in the playoffs. Especially at Soldier Firld.

Should have pulled the starters at halftime.

Totally agree with you Connor. This is no way representative how a team (Bears) who have nothing to lose or gain (other than a not needed injury) how they would play against a team in desperation mode (Pavkers) later in the playoffs. Especially at Soldier Firld.

Should have pulled the starters at halftime.

Agreed. Starters needed to come out earlier.