One and Done??

Guest TerraTor

Guest TerraTor

not sure who is more of an idiot... Lovie, Cutler, Martz... WTF!!!

No way can we beat NO, Atlanta... no chance in hell

Not one running play in 3 possessions... assholes

Yeah I really don't believe we can win a game in the playoffs with this offense. Martz went back to his pass happy offense today and refused to run the ball late in the game. Then we, I guess forgot how to call quick developing pass plays to help out our pitiful offensive line. We are probably going to end up playing New Orleans and they can put points on the board and get after the quarterback. They are alot like the Packers in that regard. They have an elite quarterback, with no running game and alot of weapons on offense. Their defensive coordinator is very creative in his scheme. Although they might not be a great statistical defense, they will blitz and they will try to confuse the quarterback. With the way the offense performed today and the lack of focus from the WR, we will not win like that no matter who we play in the playoffs.

Yeah I really don't believe we can win a game in the playoffs with this offense. Martz went back to his pass happy offense today and refused to run the ball late in the game. Then we, I guess forgot how to call quick developing pass plays to help out our pitiful offensive line. We are probably going to end up playing New Orleans and they can put points on the board and get after the quarterback. They are alot like the Packers in that regard. They have an elite quarterback, with no running game and alot of weapons on offense. Their defensive coordinator is very creative in his scheme. Although they might not be a great statistical defense, they will blitz and they will try to confuse the quarterback. With the way the offense performed today and the lack of focus from the WR, we will not win like that no matter who we play in the playoffs.

You know, I'm not sure I saw the same thing as you. There were more than a handful of quick developing passes...but 2 things really hurt. First, Johnny Knox couldn't catch the ball if you handed it to him, and Cutler kept holding the ball way too long even on some of the short passes.

The other thing that really hurt the ability of the Bears to push the run late in the game was the fact that they were actually short on clock their last 2 drives, and they started both of them inside their own 10.