Quickly..

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Cutler has to play better. He looked lost today. He seemed to have the Grossman on NYE mentality today--the "f*** it, this game is meaningless" mentality. Hopefully he brings it in 2 weeks. Not to make excuses, but maybe Bennett is that valuable. Knox, Hester, and Olsen never make a catch that they shouldn't.

Forte played well again. He's definitely a secret weapon going into the playoffs.

Why did Martz shy away from Forte running it (again)? Stupid coaching there.

The OL was beat on numerous times today. It's bad when Garza is turning his head on blitzes and Manumaleuna can't keep Woodson in front of him.

Peppers has gone 2 straight games now where he's been pretty quiet. Someone awake the giant.

All in all, the D played great but the O didn't hold their end. Rest up and come out flying next weekend.

Cutler really did not look good today to me....bad passes, too much panic under pressure, etc.... Olsen missed a pass that would have helped, and a timeout called unnecessarily did not help either.

Peppers was held down, and not much pressure overall on defence although very solid overall.

O Line was not that bad really, about as good as one would expect from our O Line...is that going to be good enough in the playoffs?

I will be happy with one playoff win.

Cutler really did not look good today to me....bad passes, too much panic under pressure, etc.... Olsen missed a pass that would have helped, and a timeout called unnecessarily did not help either.

Peppers was held down, and not much pressure overall on defence although very solid overall.

O Line was not that bad really, about as good as one would expect from our O Line...is that going to be good enough in the playoffs?

I will be happy with one playoff win.

<_ not me.>

Spot on assessment....

Cutler has to play better. He looked lost today. He seemed to have the Grossman on NYE mentality today--the "f*** it, this game is meaningless" mentality. Hopefully he brings it in 2 weeks. Not to make excuses, but maybe Bennett is that valuable. Knox, Hester, and Olsen never make a catch that they shouldn't.

Forte played well again. He's definitely a secret weapon going into the playoffs.

Why did Martz shy away from Forte running it (again)? Stupid coaching there.

The OL was beat on numerous times today. It's bad when Garza is turning his head on blitzes and Manumaleuna can't keep Woodson in front of him.

Peppers has gone 2 straight games now where he's been pretty quiet. Someone awake the giant.

All in all, the D played great but the O didn't hold their end. Rest up and come out flying next weekend.

I fear that you are set to be disappointed then...but I hope your optimism is proven right!

"You know what makes me sad? You do". :rolleyes: Ha ha..

Seriously "come on man". This team is the #2 seed after having one of the toughest schedule and admittedly weakest Oline. You guys are starting to sound like the "professional" naysayers who many here have villified many times over in not do friendly terms. The Bears will be hosting whoever in two weeks and things will be different.

Pretty sure that the team didn't perform this unexpectedly to make it this far and then flop. If they let us and all Bears fans down in two weeks then all the skeptics were right. And there's alot more wrong than just a weak Oline.

By the way, the last time the Bears played the Packers three times? They advanced to the Super Bowl.

I truly believe the time-out in the 3rd quarter that the assistant coach was calling initially that Lovie got called was a game changing, momentum changing call that turned this game around. Until that time the defense was spot on and not allowing the Cheese Heads to much. If that time-out does not get called, we are driving for a decent lead in the game and the defense does not go mindless. I hope that we look a lot better in two weeks in our divisional game and some how get the the NFC Championship. Time will tell which team shows up on that game day.

Bennett injured his ankle last week against the Jets and did not finish the game. He was held out of todays game as a precaution. I agree with the decision, we need him for the playoffs.

Why hasn't Earl Bennett played in the last two games? I don't remember him ever getting hurt. We needed someone that could catch the ball today. I would have benched Knox today with the way he performed.

Bennett injured his ankle last week against the Jets and did not finish the game. He was held out of todays game as a precaution. I agree with the decision, we need him for the playoffs.

Bennett is our best receiver from a fundamentals stand-point. Knox had a horrid game. He has to improve to become a #1 receiver. Nice to see Rasheed step up today.

Peace :dabears

"You know what makes me sad? You do". :rolleyes: Ha ha..

Seriously "come on man". This team is the #2 seed after having one of the toughest schedule and admittedly weakest Oline. You guys are starting to sound like the "professional" naysayers who many here have villified many times over in not do friendly terms. The Bears will be hosting whoever in two weeks and things will be different.

Pretty sure that the team didn't perform this unexpectedly to make it this far and then flop. If they let us and all Bears fans down in two weeks then all the skeptics were right. And there's alot more wrong than just a weak Oline.

By the way, the last time the Bears played the Packers three times? They advanced to the Super Bowl.

Sorry to make you sad....let's see what happens. One win in the playoffs would exceed my expectations this year and leave me looking forward to next year. If they win more? I am more happy!