All of Hester's Return TD's...

madlithuanian

I love hightlight videos, and those involving Hester's returns are particularly enjoyable, but the person who put this together couldn't have chosen a less exciting game feed for the Super Bowl return. The announcer sounded like someone was drowning his puppy, not returning the opening kickoff in the Super Bowl for a TD.

Yeah, some of the videos and mix were pretty bad, but the meat of the matter was still amazing to watch!

I love hightlight videos, and those involving Hester's returns are particularly enjoyable, but the person who put this together couldn't have chosen a less exciting game feed for the Super Bowl return. The announcer sounded like someone was drowning his puppy, not returning the opening kickoff in the Super Bowl for a TD.

That would be cool. Please post if it's done!

Also, maybe with a soundtrack of "Got My Mojo Working" by Chicago bues legend, Muddy Waters!

We have a member here named Cutsizzle who makes good videos. After the year, I'd love to watch a video with ALL of his returns with Joniak's voice doing the calls.