Seahawks @ Bears, Sunday, 1/16/11

balta1701-A

What a great time for a wildcat HB pass, come on man!!!!

Also there is no doubt in my mind after watching this game that our first round pick needs to be a CB. I'm sick of watching Jennings not being able to cover frikin stokley.

I disagree. I think the Bears CB's have had a very, very, very good game. Both of them. They were in position every single time for the whole first half.

Awesome game. Very complete game. This team kicked ass when it mattered. Cutler made a couple questionable throws but by and large outside of one read (his throw into Babineaux in the end zone) all of his reads were well and the only way a defender had a shot is if they made a good play or his throw was a little inaccurate (which I can accept).

Gotta love it, but they'll have to play even better next week if they expect to beat the Packers!!! Lets do it!!!

Whatever it is guys, we are in the Championship game!!!!!

Raise your hand if you called this at the beginning of the year.

I know I didnt

Realistically,no way did I see this when the season started. But now, it's dwon to us or the Puckers! Now I want to hear what Url has to say about the rivalry.

BEAR DOWN!!!