6 Bears of The 80's have coached in the NFL or are Currently Coaches

lemonej

Didn't Dent coach the line for a season?

1.Jeff Fisher

2.Sean Payton

3.Mike Singletary

4.Les Frasier

5. Ron Rivera

6. Jim Harbaugh

Wow 2 for Ditka and 4 for Buddy Ryan and add his 2 son with one being a HC and the other being a DC and you can see the league is being influenced by "Da Bears"

Yes, the Colonel did coach the defensive line. That is what my profile photo is from. It was taken on September 7, 2003 at San Francisco International Airport after Da' Bears got humiliated by the 49ers something like 49-7 on that opening game that season. I was having dinner at a fish restaurant inside the United Airlines security area and watch as the team started walking by. Went out to find Jerry Angelo to read him the riot act and saw the Colonel instead. Bought his dinner and he took a picture with me and my friend as well before boarding the charter back to Chicago.

Nice!!!

Yes, the Colonel did coach the defensive line. That is what my profile photo is from. It was taken on September 7, 2003 at San Francisco International Airport after Da' Bears got humiliated by the 49ers something like 49-7 on that opening game that season. I was having dinner at a fish restaurant inside the United Airlines security area and watch as the team started walking by. Went out to find Jerry Angelo to read him the riot act and saw the Colonel instead. Bought his dinner and he took a picture with me and my friend as well before boarding the charter back to Chicago.