Take care of business today!!

Chitownhustla

We can talk about everything else after!

So how about predictions in the meantime? Most everyone has the Bears winning. And Kiper (who I am not a fan of) even has gone as far to predict the Bears will win by as much as 24-30 pts. I get a bit anxious when that many people jump on the bandwagon especially after naysaying for the better part of the year but ne'er theless....

I agree that the Bears are the better team. They are DEFINITELY a different team than they were when they met the Seahawks last on week 6 of this year. The line is upgraded, as a result and because he is who he is, Forte is doing better. That translates to a more "balanced attack" where Jay is not forced into gunslinger mode and can play more to his strengths as opposed to against them. The "good Jay" will arrive, which hopefully means the "bad one" doesn't mysteriously appear the following week. The Defense will be "Da Defense" and will hold their own.

I predict this meeting will be more along the lines of the last playoff meeting between the two teams in 2006. The score will be similar to then somewhere in the range of 27-24 or 27-20.

Bill Swerski and his buds called in and said they think that if the Seahawks were to put all their "All-Pro" team members, mix them with some from the Packers and even some from the recently disposed of Eagles and Falcons Da Bearz would still win 120 - 2. And that's with Cutler playing with a blindfold on and one hand tied behind his back. So there you have it, a well rounded prediction from a few facets.

dabears.jpg

So how about predictions in the meantime? Most everyone has the Bears winning. And Kiper (who I am not a fan of) even has gone as far to predict the Bears will win by as much as 24-30 pts. I get a bit anxious when that many people jump on the bandwagon especially after naysaying for the better part of the year but ne'er theless....

I agree that the Bears are the better team. They are DEFINITELY a different team than they were when they met the Seahawks last on week 6 of this year. The line is upgraded, as a result and because he is who he is, Forte is doing better. That translates to a more "balanced attack" where Jay is not forced into gunslinger mode and can play more to his strengths as opposed to against them. The "good Jay" will arrive, which hopefully means the "bad one" doesn't mysteriously appear the following week. The Defense will be "Da Defense" and will hold their own.

I predict this meeting will be more along the lines of the last playoff meeting between the two teams in 2006. The score will be similar to then somewhere in the range of 27-24 or 27-20.

Bill Swerski and his buds called in and said they think that if the Seahawks were to put all their "All-Pro" team members, mix them with some from the Packers and even some from the recently disposed of Eagles and Falcons Da Bearz would still win 120 - 2. And that's with Cutler playing with a blindfold on and one hand tied behind his back. So there you have it, a well rounded prediction from a few facets.

dabears.jpg

Brilliant, have stolen that for my facebook status :dabears :headbang :bringit :dabears