REMEMBER

flea

Dang, I hate that I watched your first video. It sure looks like he wasn't across the line. I don't remember it that way from back in the day but he sure looks legal in this video.

Dang, I hate that I watched your first video. It sure looks like he wasn't across the line. I don't remember it that way from back in the day but he sure looks legal in this video.

I had open house at St. Patrick HS that day. I remember the whole hallway walking with walkmans and listening to the game and the cursing that filled the school was rampant!!! That was funny, the call was not.

Dammit flea! My blood pressure is sky-rocketing through the ceiling watching those!!!!!

I F*&^IN' HATE THE CHEAP SHOT BASTARD PACKERS!!!! HATE THEM!!!

Forgot the Suhey hit...but the Martin one is forver carved in stone in my memory of why the Bears never repeated in the 80's.

Someone, please help me here...as much as I want to take the high road and say I don't ever recall the bears cheap shotting a Packer since I've been watching. I'm sure it's happened, but I cann't recall. (Or refuse to recall...)