Cutler helping Rodgers

GrizzlyBear

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=7501

Cutler has developed a friendly rivalry with Rodgers. While they’ve battled on the field, Cutler has helped Rodgers’ younger brother, a junior quarterback who transferred from a junior college to Vanderbilt.

“He’s a guy who’s been great to my little brother,” Rodgers said prior to a Bears-Packers Monday night game in September. “As a big brother, it’s much appreciated the way he’s made my little brother feel comfortable down there and get the lay of the land down there in Nashville.

“It’s only helped to strengthen our friendship. I pull for him 14 weeks out of the season, and hopefully he throws us a couple in those other two weeks.”

Asked Sunday night whether he plans to text Rodgers this week, Cutler said: “I texted him after the [Packers beat the Falcons] and told him ‘good game.’ I’ll probably have a few text messages from him, so we’ll have friendly banter I’m sure. It was an impressive win they had [saturday] night. What they did on the road to an Atlanta team is hard to do, so we’ve got our hands full.”

I found this kinda odd, however it is kinda cool and shows Cutler is a good dude. At least to me.

O v O doesn't bother me! I just want our D mad as all can be against the temp!

http://www.chicagobears.com/news/NewsStory.asp?story_id=7501

Cutler has developed a friendly rivalry with Rodgers. While they’ve battled on the field, Cutler has helped Rodgers’ younger brother, a junior quarterback who transferred from a junior college to Vanderbilt.

“He’s a guy who’s been great to my little brother,” Rodgers said prior to a Bears-Packers Monday night game in September. “As a big brother, it’s much appreciated the way he’s made my little brother feel comfortable down there and get the lay of the land down there in Nashville.

“It’s only helped to strengthen our friendship. I pull for him 14 weeks out of the season, and hopefully he throws us a couple in those other two weeks.”

Asked Sunday night whether he plans to text Rodgers this week, Cutler said: “I texted him after the [Packers beat the Falcons] and told him ‘good game.’ I’ll probably have a few text messages from him, so we’ll have friendly banter I’m sure. It was an impressive win they had [saturday] night. What they did on the road to an Atlanta team is hard to do, so we’ve got our hands full.”

I found this kinda odd, however it is kinda cool and shows Cutler is a good dude. At least to me.