freak YOU LOVIE

flea

edit delete or ban me but what the freak Lovie???

NFC Championship game & ya put Todd Fxxxxn Collins in???????

Thats 2 wasted drives

Hell you saw the same Panthers game we did.

For this alone you should be sacked

Extension MY ASS

Thats 2 wasted drives

Extension MY ASS

I made a slight edit and a spelling fix. ;)

I agree that Collins should have never seen the field. Further, they should have cut his arse in after the Carolina game.

Peace :dabears

Thats 2 wasted drives

Extension MY ASS

Hard to understand Collins coming in...he looked sad.

I blame Martz for this. He begged for an experienced back-up and Collins was his hand-picked guy because he was familiar with the offense. Martz is the QB guru and Lovie defers to his judgement. I'd agree we should sack Martz, but I'm curious to see what this offense can do in year 2.

Extension MY ASS

This was disappointing but the fact we got here was a big accomplishment. We've been here twice in the last 20+ years and both under Lovie's watch.

I agree we should hold off on the extension, but you don't fire a coach who takes you to the NFC championship.

I agree, The worst thing for this team is to dismantle the coaching staff. Right now I feel Martz is the most capable of getting Jay Cutler to be a more consistent QB and hopefully getting the most of his potential. I think there is no way Smith will be fired. I understand Smith has flaws but his priorities are dead-on - Beat Green Bay! Had they did that this year the Bears would probably be heading to the SB!

I hate when people over react and want to fire everyone but what would that really accomplish. Look, I am not a huge supporter of the cover 2 but that is not what got us beat today. Let's be rational here guys. Bedsides, who would you bring in to replace Lovie? Gruden or Cower? Not going to happen.

I agree, The worst thing for this team is to dismantle the coaching staff. Right now I feel Martz is the most capable of getting Jay Cutler to be a more consistent QB and hopefully getting the most of his potential. I think there is no way Smith will be fired. I understand Smith has flaws but his priorities are dead-on - Beat Green Bay! Had they did that this year the Bears would probably be heading to the SB!

I hate when people over react and want to fire everyone but what would that really accomplish. Look, I am not a huge supporter of the cover 2 but that is not what got us beat today. Let's be rational here guys. Bedsides, who would you bring in to replace Lovie? Gruden or Cower? Not going to happen.

Agreed.

Peace :dabears