Derrick Brooks, MJD and others tweet on Cutler...

'TD'

They are all right....he is a bum with no heart. I hate Favre to death but at least he wasn't a quitter. As the many athletes say, I've got all offseason to heal.

Cutler was sacked more times than any qb in the league this year and kept coming back for more. You should have heard Kruetz's reaction to these Tweets. His teammates know he was injured and are standing by him. That's good enough for me.

Peace :dabears

Guest TerraTor
Cutler was sacked more times than any qb in the league this year and kept coming back for more. You should have heard Kruetz's reaction to these Tweets. His teammates know he was injured and are standing by him. That's good enough for me.

Peace :dabears

To qoute Urlacher, and its the truth as well....

This is coming from guys watching the NCF Championship from their couch....

Not sure you're talking apples and apples.

The O Line sucks. Sucked back then, still sucks now. Just less so.

Cutler, I think has improved over the year. Yep, he had a crummy game yesterday before the injury. We can bash him for that. There's nothing wrong with a good justified bashing.

oh please people....there are some serious hypocrites on here. People bashing the line all season and where were the poeple asking to show class then. Works both ways people