Jobbed on the pick?

madlithuanian

I said it during the game. I dont' think they cheated the Bears, but the refs messed up twice on that play.

First, it was an incompletion.

Second, even after it was erroneously ruled an interception, Knox clearly touched the GB player on the way down. The ball should have been down deeper than it was.

Here are a few more whiffs by the refs:

The hit on Rodgers by Peppers: yes there was some contact with the helmets but Julius did not lead with the crown!

Peppers was being held all game and yet not called.

The intentional grounding call on Hanie; he was hit as he was throwing it in the vicinity of two bear WR's.

The Hanie pick that ended the game; Knox had a DB on his back while the ball was in the air and before it was picked! That should of been at least illegal contact or holding which should have been a 1st down inside the 20 yd line.

I know the team played like crap today but the very last play could have cost the bears the game come on NFL!

GRRRR!

I thought it was too close to overturn so I don't have a problem with that play. My biggest problem with the play is Knox needs to know he has got to prevent the interception even if it means pass interference. I would rather have 1st and 20 from the 50 than GB ball.

Peace :dabears

I thought it was too close to overturn so I don't have a problem with that play. My biggest problem with the play is Knox needs to know he has got to prevent the interception even if it means pass interference. I would rather have 1st and 20 from the 50 than GB ball.

I actually thought that was a beautifully thrown ball by Cutler given he was already suffering his knee injury. Single coverage, one on one situation and he put it where Knox should have got to the high point and make the catch. Instead Shields made an absolutely beautiful defensive play, one only a converted wideout could make (at least the pick part of it), imo.

I actually thought that was a beautifully thrown ball by Cutler given he was already suffering his knee injury. Single coverage, one on one situation and he put it where Knox should have got to the high point and make the catch. Instead Shields made an absolutely beautiful defensive play, one only a converted wideout could make (at least the pick part of it), imo.

If Cutler had thrown that ball 1-2 steps further though, it clears the DB and winds up hitting Knox in the hands. Knox had to slow up, which is why the DB had a shot at it.

Yes. I agree wholeheartedly. Knox is partially or fully responsible for 5 or 6 interceptions this year in which he either quit on the route or didn't fight for it.

Yes. I agree wholeheartedly. Knox is partially or fully responsible for 5 or 6 interceptions this year in which he either quit on the route or didn't fight for it.

This has been a bears reciever trademark for years. If you can't make the catch you better darn well make sure no one else does. yet our recievers give up on the play if they can't make the catch.

This has been a bears reciever trademark for years. If you can't make the catch you better darn well make sure no one else does. yet our recievers give up on the play if they can't make the catch.

You're right this has been the case for years. I just don't get it...I complain about it every year. You know the DB is there, you know he has position...why do you think you can just hold your arms out and the ball is going to float over him to you. You need to get jump and get the ball at it's highest point and whatever you do don't let him pick it off. I don't care if you need to take his legs out..your job is to not let him intercept that dam ball.