NO L

TB W

PHI L

DEN W

OAK W

DET W

GB L

MIN W

Seeing 10-6 all else being equal. That should get us in at least as a wild card....

HOME AWAY

Atlanta Falcons New Orleans Saints

Carolina Panthers Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Seattle Seahawks Philadelphia Eagles

Kansas City Chiefs Denver Broncos

San Diego Chargers Oakland Raiders

Detroit Lions Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers Green Bay Packers

Minnesota Vikings Minnesota Vikings

I'm gonna be slightly more optimistic. Thinking we split with the Lions and Packers, sweep the Vikes. The Lions are on a major upswing, and I think next year is the season they finally start shaking things up in the division. And as tough as the Packers look right now, I can't see us getting swept. Lovie always seems to come up with a way to beat them at least once.

Also, we beat the Vick and the Eagles this year, don't see why we can't do it next year. I was on the fence about the Saints, but they have the kind of short passing game that always seems to give the Bears' defense fits. Atlanta was a tough pick, too, but if they get another starting-caliber receiver to pair with Roddy White, that's going to be a scary offense. That puts us at 11-5, should be in decent shape for at least a wildcard, maybe the division.

ATL L

CAR W

SEA W

KC L

SD W

DET L

GB W

MIN W

NO L

TB W

PHI W

DEN W

OAK W

DET W

GB L

MIN W

We're petty much on the same page. The DEt/GB elements wash each other.

However, regarding the Eagles...we barely beat them at our house. I'm expecting they barely beat us at their house this next time around.

A game here or there in the long run... Much can happen, but as of right now, the schedule doesn't looks like it'll be a huge roadblock. It'll depend on how we play more than anything. We tend to be our own worst enemy.

I'm gonna be slightly more optimistic. Thinking we split with the Lions and Packers, sweep the Vikes. The Lions are on a major upswing, and I think next year is the season they finally start shaking things up in the division. And as tough as the Packers look right now, I can't see us getting swept. Lovie always seems to come up with a way to beat them at least once.

Also, we beat the Vick and the Eagles this year, don't see why we can't do it next year. I was on the fence about the Saints, but they have the kind of short passing game that always seems to give the Bears' defense fits. Atlanta was a tough pick, too, but if they get another starting-caliber receiver to pair with Roddy White, that's going to be a scary offense. That puts us at 11-5, should be in decent shape for at least a wildcard, maybe the division.

ATL L

CAR W

SEA W

KC L

SD W

DET L

GB W

MIN W

NO L

TB W

PHI W

DEN W

OAK W

DET W

GB L

MIN W

ATL L Very good O, But thier D is suspect. Could be very close

CAR W Rebuilding year , new coach, Definate win

SEA W Carrol gets his hat handed to him here, Bears Never forget.

KC W Bears can stop run, this game will go down to the wire

SD W SD will have FA losses that will effect this year, Think the Bears walk away with Win

DET W Still Detroit

GB L Bears win Home game, GB wins at Home

MIN W Will Jackson really be thier QB? Either way we have thier Number

NO W Decling Roster means Bears walk away with this one

TB L Up and Comming QB with running game tight game but Bear lose in close one

PHI L Vick gets his revenge

DEN W Tebow is not the answer

OAK W This game is going to tell a tale of how good our D will be in the playoffs, Scary big time, Could be a loss

DET W Read above

GB W Read above

MIN W Read above