14 members have voted

1. 1. Pick 1

• BJ Raji
    • Aaron Rodgers
    • Clay Matthews
    • Greg Jennings
    • Bryan Bulaga
    • Other (explain)

Figuratively, if the Bears could get 1 player from the Packers, who would you want them to get?

Raji: a dominating DT who would fill an obvious missing piece in the middle of the Bears DL.

Rodgers: the Bears have a QB and in the midst of tons of stars from the Packers as options, Rodgers is a long shot, but would he be worth it?

Matthews: another longshot just because the Bears are a 4-3 and he feeds off being an OLB in a 3-4, but again would he be worth it?

Jennings: he would immediately be the missing #1 WR the Bears have lacked for years.

Bulaga: a young OT who would fill the Bears most pressing need.

Other: is there someone else on your mind?

Brian,

Do you not sense the humor and disgust in the replies?

Of course we'd all take a number of those guys. But stomaching those bastarrds winning another SB, and the way we lost to them is just a tinge too much at the moment to really "like" any GB player...

F Green Bay. Always and forever.

They all suck? You're all right. The Super Bowl MVP and the runner-up in DPOY suck. Let me guess- you guys like Tommie Harris and Johnny Knox because they're Bears?

Whatever.

Brian,

Do you not sense the humor and disgust in the replies?

Of course we'd all take a number of those guys. But stomaching those bastarrds winning another SB, and the way we lost to them is just a tinge too much at the moment to really "like" any GB player...

F Green Bay. Always and forever.

Especially the day after the F'ing Super Bowl. WTF.

They all suck? You're all right. The Super Bowl MVP and the runner-up in DPOY suck. Let me guess- you guys like Tommie Harris and Johnny Knox because they're Bears?

Whatever.

Of course we like "Tommie Harris and Johnny Knox because they are Bears". They are members of our favorite team...for now. Would most like an improvement in a player? Of course. From the Packers? Maybe not.

And besides all the accolades they received, one thing should be remembered: they very nearly lost to the Bears third string QB. I saw where someone had mentioned how the Bears "lucked out" to get to where they got. Perhaps GB did too. That is if I believed in such a thing.

Of course we like "Tommie Harris and Johnny Knox because they are Bears". They are members of our favorite team...for now. Would most like an improvement in a player? Of course. From the Packers? Maybe not.

And besides all the accolades they received, one thing should be remembered: they very nearly lost to the Bears third string QB. I saw where someone had mentioned how the Bears "lucked out" to get to where they got. Perhaps GB did too. That is if I believed in such a thing.

You like T.Harris? He sucks and I hope I never see him wear orange and blue again, unless it's with Denver. As a matter of fact, it's been tough to stomach watching him play these past 3 seasons.

As for Knox, he is absolute hot garbage. He makes some tough catches and so forth, but overall, causes too many INT's. If the Bears drafted a WR and signed 1, I'd be all in favor of putting his a$$ deep down on the depth chart.

You like T.Harris? He sucks and I hope I never see him wear orange and blue again, unless it's with Denver. As a matter of fact, it's been tough to stomach watching him play these past 3 seasons.

As for Knox, he is absolute hot garbage. He makes some tough catches and so forth, but overall, causes too many INT's. If the Bears drafted a WR and signed 1, I'd be all in favor of putting his a$$ deep down on the depth chart.

I agree 100% on Tommie. Time to cut him loose.

I think Knox has a lot of potential. He came from a small school and has clearly been given too much responsibility too early. Most receivers take off in year 3. Hopefully, he shows some real progress next year. One thing is for sure - he would be no better than the 4th received on GB and possibly 5th (Jennings, Nelson, Driver, and possibly Jones are better than him).

Peace :dabears