Aaron Rottengers and Co. still losers

selection7

They may have won the NFC and SB, but they still lost the division...truth, that makes them losers! And they fell short if the goal is beat the [rival], win the division, win the SB. So Lovie is not impressed. Now it's time for all their free agents to cash in and can go be overpaid to play on other teams. Detroit will finish with a higher record and we won't have to worry about almost beating them with our 3rd string QB.

You know, just an unbiased commentary...

It's going to kill me to say this but, for the Packers to do what they did with 16 guys on IR this season and their most significant coming at the beginning of the year, to win the Superbowl is unreal. Just goes to show you what a good organization that drafts well and coaches well can do for you. The Bears have alot of work cut out for them if they are to win the Superbowl. We lucked out this year with no injuries but as you saw last year, we lost one key piece and everything was shot to hell.

It's going to kill me to say this but, for the Packers to do what they did with 16 guys on IR this season and their most significant coming at the beginning of the year, to win the Superbowl is unreal. Just goes to show you what a good organization that drafts well and coaches well can do for you. The Bears have alot of work cut out for them if they are to win the Superbowl. We lucked out this year with no injuries but as you saw last year, we lost one key piece and everything was shot to hell.

Agreed. I think we have a 3 year window with Url and Peppers. Going to be interesting to see what happens.

Peace :dabears

I thought they suck? :rolleyes:

If the Bears (or Steelers) had committed to the run, both were capable of beating the Packers. We're in for a long period now where the Packers are the dominant team in the division. Why?

1. The Bears organization will rest on it's laurels. We are still owned by the McCaskeys, right?

2. The Bears are OLD and the Packers are young.

3. Cutler is scarred by being called a pussy.

4. We may not even have a football season next year. If that's the case, we get to have the Packers kicking us to the curb in our craw for two full years. That's just GREAT! Kill me now, please.

In short, I'm not optimistic. We were lucky as all hell this year, everything fell right for us while the Packers were seeing 13 guys hit IR. Then again, I've been wrong before and I hope I'm wrong now. I expected 6 wins this year and we almost got to the dance.