Bears Expo

bowlingtwig

I feel so much better now that Thompson came and said that players will be at the Fan Expo. Someone might need to tell him that right now that can't happen.

Looking at Thompson's statement at chicagobears.com, I don't think he ever said players will be at the Fan Expo. His quote was, "We still plan to host fan events this offseason starting with our “Ultimate Weekend” which includes our Draft Party and Bears Expo at Soldier Field."

I'm guessing it will be a heavy dose of Lovie, Martz, Tice, Joniak, etc . . . they'll probably roll out the '85 Bears as usual.

I'm at least looking forward to the draft.

Looking at Thompson's statement at chicagobears.com, I don't think he ever said players will be at the Fan Expo. His quote was, "We still plan to host fan events this offseason starting with our “Ultimate Weekend” which includes our Draft Party and Bears Expo at Soldier Field."

I'm guessing it will be a heavy dose of Lovie, Martz, Tice, Joniak, etc . . . they'll probably roll out the '85 Bears as usual.

I'm at least looking forward to the draft.

Lets just say none of the players show up, how many fans do they honestly expect to show up. I personally went a couple of times to see and interact with the players and none of it involved going because of management.

Lets just say none of the players show up, how many fans do they honestly expect to show up. I personally went a couple of times to see and interact with the players and none of it involved going because of management.

If they have a bunch of former players I'd still be willing to go (even though I've never been). Roll out Butkus, Hampton, McMahon, Bafone . . . it wouldn't be the same but it would be worth attending.

What kind of interaction do guys like Cutler & Urlacher really have at those things? I see them at training camp and they won't even make eye contact with the fans.

If they have a bunch of former players I'd still be willing to go (even though I've never been). Roll out Butkus, Hampton, McMahon, Bafone . . . it wouldn't be the same but it would be worth attending.

What kind of interaction do guys like Cutler & Urlacher really have at those things? I see them at training camp and they won't even make eye contact with the fans.

The last time I went was right after we traded for Cutler. Cutler was there in a Q and A with Olsen and those guys together were great I thought. Cutler has changed since then but I blame that on the media. The dude can't even go out to dinner without being followed.