Just heard we're London bound....

madlithuanian

Flea, are you going?

BTW, it's Tampa's home game, so our advantage for sure... I think we travel well outside of the states. Flea, any thoughts on that?

I'd have been furious if we'd lost a home game. It ought to be interesting. I'm looking forward to this.

Yup if the CBA isn't sorted before Aug 1st the game will be played in tampa

BradBiggs Brad Biggs

By my unofficial tally, #Bears will travel 20,802 miles during 2011 season. That trails the 1997 total of 21,482 when team played in Ireland

Something tells me you won't be seeing the game in the UK... The pissing contest looks to be done with streams that rival Austin Powers'...

Yup if the CBA isn't sorted before Aug 1st the game will be played in tampa

BradBiggs Brad Biggs

By my unofficial tally, #Bears will travel 20,802 miles during 2011 season. That trails the 1997 total of 21,482 when team played in Ireland

Alastair Kirkwood has just said live on Sky Sports News that they wouldn't have announced the game if they weren't confident the CBA would be sorted in time.

That's simply not true, they're announcing the game now because the schedule is coming out now...because now is the normal schedule release time.

• 3 months later...
Well the games going ahead. Looking forward to it :D

Seats right behind the Bears bench must look into a flag or somethin because as it's a Bucs "home" game everyone will be given little bucs flags to wave

Have a great time!!!

Peace :dabears