Carimi is a bear

fudgeripple2000

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Stupid ass pick. Bowers is going to be a beast and would be dominant next to Peppers. JA Screws up again. Whats new...

Why? Is this your excuse for yourself to say "OMGZZZZ kutler is a pussy!!!!!" when Cutler gets f***ed up again? I guess 28 other teams passed up on this "beast," too.

Ease up, man. The Bears need a guy to protect their QB. Why invest $100 million in a player and invest nothing in players to protect him?

Stupid ass pick. Bowers is going to be a beast and would be dominant next to Peppers. JA Screws up again. Whats new...

Except the offensive line is a much bigger problem than the defensive line and Bowers has a major knee issue. You can dislike the pick, but I don't see how this is "stupid."

Why? Is this your excuse for yourself to say "OMGZZZZ kutler is a pussy!!!!!" when Cutler gets f***ed up again?

Ease up, man. The Bears need a guy to protect their QB. Why invest $100 million in a player and invest nothing in players to protect him?

Bowers was the best available player we could have gotten. He's going to make more of an impact on defense than this carimi guy will on offense. Knowing how JA picks offensive lineman, this guy is probably going to be the next Chris Williams.. Waited all damn day to see Bowers fall right through us. I am beyond pissed off right now.

Bowers was the best available player we could have gotten. He's going to make more of an impact on defense than this carimi guy will on offense. Knowing how JA picks offensive lineman, this guy is probably going to be the next Chris Williams.. Waited all damn day to see Bowers fall right through us. I am beyond pissed off right now.

Wow, I guess you are serious.

Id rather have the tackle than the next Tommie Harris

Guest TerraTor

OT was the way to go.... bowers is too big a risk plus doesn't really fill a need.... i like our DEs... next pick pending what bigtime player may fall should be an UnderTackle..... I think we will sign a WR when FA begins

Bowers has boom or bust potential. It is tempting as hell. That being said, you write "JA Screws up again" every team in the league has passed on Bowers. If JA screwed up the Jets just did also.

So, any offensive lineman Jerry picks is automatically bad? That makes a lot of sense.

Wow, I guess you are serious.

Id rather have the tackle than the next Tommie Harris

Hell, if Bowers was THIS good, I doubt he would've been a 2nd ranked player 2 months and now a 2nd round player.

Let Bears4Ever think whatever. If he wants to keep hitting QB's but continue to get his hurt like Detroit, fine, but I'd rather protect Cutler.

Well the guy we should have taken is Jon Baldwin but JA pissed that away when he muffed the trade with Baltimore. Supposedly that's the guy JA was trying to trade for.

I doubt it. JA never takes WR's high, and Baldwin has character issues. The Bears had much bigger issues than WR and DL. If you don't believe me, watch the Giants game when the Bears went to NY this past year.

I doubt it. JA never takes WR's high, and Baldwin has character issues. The Bears had much bigger issues than WR and DL. If you don't believe me, watch the Giants game when the Bears went to NY this past year.

That's debatable. A #1 receiver is a major need on this team. Baldwin is Brandon Marshall 2.0 IMO and we have already seen what Jay can do with a receiver like that.

I was reading that the docs from the Bears were not impressed with his healing, Unlike Garza situation he needs the leg to push off, Bowers is a huge risk for just that, Glad they went with best OL available. Now get a guard or WR.

I'd have been happy with Carimi, Bowers, or Austin. I even would have been ok with Jimmy Smith (who went 2 picks earlier).

I'm a happy camper. Carimi should be a maller and should play on our line for a long long time. I expect a dtackle with our next pick and if Austin slid I could even see us move up to get him.

Well now I'm praying for Sidney Rice.. He'd make me feel alot better going into next season.

I don't get how a guy coming off of a serious hip problem, who was a bust until Favre got to him, is this huge priority to go blow our wad on. I'd much rather go hard for Ashmunga at CB.

Just my 2 cents and I'd be fine if the Bears spent there money on Rice cause he's better than what we have, I just think there are major risks there.