Draft Grades are in

GrizzlyBear

http://www.cbssports.com/#!/nfl/draft/...es-and-analysis

NFC North

Chicago Bears: B

Despite their well-documented aborted trade with the Baltimore Ravens, the Bears overall did a very nice job in the 2011 draft. The Bears surprisingly found one of the safer offensive tackles still available to them at No. 29 in Wisconsin's Gabe Carimi, the reigning Outland Trophy winner. They also found a squatty strongman to potentially fill the large shoes left by Tommie Harris in former Oregon State Beaver Stephen Paea. Paea's record-breaking 49 reps at 225 pounds at the combine proved his strength, though to be effective as a three-technique he'll need to show better lateral agility and instincts. Free safety Chris Conte (California) was quietly viewed by some as the best developmental prospect of this year's weak safety class. Speaking of developmental prospects, Idaho quarterback Nathan Enderle, at 6-4, 240 pounds, has the build and arm strength well worthy of his fifth-round selection. While there is a lot to like about Chicago's draft, the fact the club was unable to add more weapons for Jay Cutler, or improve its depth at cornerback, remains a legitimate concern.

Nice!!!!

I think Walter Football (my favorite draft site) gave the Bears a B+.

I just have trouble grading drafts the day or week after. What if Enderle is a solid starting QB for a team in 5 years, Thomas is a good ST player, Carimi is a good OT, and Paea is a good DT? The draft is probably an A then.

It's hard to do right away.