Cap?

madlithuanian

I know they'll be in great shape. Last year, their cap was about $75.73 million, or about that. Granted, I'm likely off by some millions. This means they'll have to reach a certain number this year by signing players who will get them to at least the cap floor. In conclusion, they can sign 2 high priced FA's. Remember, though, they have to sign their rookies and Kreutz first, along with other players that were Bears last year (Rod Wilson for example).

Luckily, the Packers will be the 2nd most affected team by this new cap in the NFC behind the Giants.

Thanks.

I seem to get the impression that we should be able to sign Olin and others...and still have room to make either one gigantic splash or 2 decent sized spashes in FA. I'll put the kool-aid down now...

I know they'll be in great shape. Last year, their cap was about $75.73 million, or about that. Granted, I'm likely off by some millions. This means they'll have to reach a certain number this year by signing players who will get them to at least the cap floor. In conclusion, they can sign 2 high priced FA's. Remember, though, they have to sign their rookies and Kreutz first, along with other players that were Bears last year (Rod Wilson for example).

Luckily, the Packers will be the 2nd most affected team by this new cap in the NFC behind the Giants.