Attn all Bears fans planning on coming to New Orleans!

NolaChicago

Hey everybody, I'm the head dj for a club on Bourbon Street called The Swamp, and seeing as I'm a transplant from Chicago, I want to celebrate the arrival of the Bears in style. That haven't been down in over 8 years, and it's high time Chicago fans come out and represent. (side note I have two friends who sold out the Bears and became Saints fans since they won the Super Bowl. While the Saints are my #2, they're NOT the Bears. These friends get ripped on constantly)

I want to create a Bears headquarters so that all of the people know where to come party with me, while I parade around in my Walter Payton jersey, and white headband with blue blockers.

I'm not trying to sell you anything, just want to turn my club into mini Chicago for a weekend. I mean, you can rent it out, and do all that, and we do the 3-4-1 beers before the game, and have the capabilities to set up our monster grill for tailgating. If you've ever been here, or considered coming, the Saints home opener is seriously one of the best trips you could EVER make.

In Chicago it's a lot of drinking, and grilling in the cold, which is cool, but it's NOT how the fans party down here. Seriously, I cannot stress enough how much fun Saints season is. Bourbon gets packed with people celebrating a win, or a loss. The fans never fight with one another, and the drinking is pretty cheap. The ladies liberally do the things that you've seen the videos of on "Girls Gone Wild' except in Black and Gold, and the dudes get wasted in the process. it's loud, it's fun, and doing it with a slew of Bears fans would awesome. I demand massive sing alongs of The Blues Brothers soundtrack while I get just as drunk before the game. My entire immediate family, my aunts family, and my parents friends are all coming down for the game. I'm inviting all of my fellow Bear fans to come down and get absolutely reckless with me. We'll do shots, and argue about baseball.

I'm trying to spread the word, so if you know someone who's headed down to Louisiana, please let me know!

If you've got a question feel free to ask, I'll swing back through to answer any questions people could have.

Thanks!

Bobby

The Swamp

516 Bourbon, NOLA