Harbaugh/Ravens still whining about draft day no-trade

madlithuanian

that is what the Ravens do. They dont get their way and they pout and complain for years.

I've got to admit, I'd be bitching up a storm if the tables were turned. The Ravens looked like ass-clowns and the Bears were responsible.

JA is lucky as hell the Chiefs didn't take Carimi. Then we'd be the ass-clowns . . .

Sure...but since it didn't go down that way, I sure as hell could care less. And I actually think we'd all be more pissed at JA f-ing it up trusting the Ravens than being pissed at the Ravens!

We're ass-clowns already...we didn't need to screw up a trade to get that title. The (lack of) brain trust earned that years ago

I've got to admit, I'd be bitching up a storm if the tables were turned. The Ravens looked like ass-clowns and the Bears were responsible.

JA is lucky as hell the Chiefs didn't take Carimi. Then we'd be the ass-clowns . . .

From what I know about Lovie, I would honestly be very surprised if he was still going on about it months later. Nothing stopped the Ravens from selecting their man with 5 seconds left when they realized the trade wasn't going through in time. That's common sense. That they didn't created this situation from what should have been a fairly cut and dry "tried to do the deal but it didn't happen in time" scenario.

To keep going on about it when they got their man a pick later anyway (likely at a reduced priced due to slotting)...if I was a Ravens fan, I would be embarassed by all this after-the-fact drama more than their draft day blunder. But since I'm not, I'll continue to shug it off and they can whine to their hearts content. I'm more concerned about our organization and our fans.

It's just taking the low road is all...

Even if asked about it, the easy response is "You know, it was an unforunate event...but we've all moved past it and are ready to play some football."

From what I know about Lovie, I would honestly be very surprised if he was still going on about it months later. Nothing stopped the Ravens from selecting their man with 5 seconds left when they realized the trade wasn't going through in time. That's common sense. That they didn't created this situation from what should have been a fairly cut and dry "tried to do the deal but it didn't happen in time" scenario.

To keep going on about it when they got their man a pick later anyway (likely at a reduced priced due to slotting)...if I was a Ravens fan, I would be embarassed by all this after-the-fact drama more than their draft day blunder. But since I'm not, I'll continue to shug it off and they can whine to their hearts content. I'm more concerned about our organization and our fans.