Who else is looking foward to the madness that starts today!!!

Chitownhustla

Damn i was getting nervous, feels pretty good to not worry about the CBA. Who will be the first player targeted by the Bears??? Im thinking a DL. I would love a good WR but think it will be a DL. Tell me who you think they will go after first and who you would want them to go after first.

Im thinking Cullen Jenkins= only cause there was a bunch of talk about it.

I would want them to go after first= WR or OL....let me think about this player for a while and i will get back to you.

I'm excited, but I have no expectations. Once thing I've learned is the more I expect from the bears, the more I tend to be disappointed! I'm letting things just run threir course for a while before I really start to get attached to certain scenarios.

Besides re-signing a few of our guys, I just want to see OL and WR addressed...

Damn i was getting nervous, feels pretty good to not worry about the CBA. Who will be the first player targeted by the Bears??? Im thinking a DL. I would love a good WR but think it will be a DL. Tell me who you think they will go after first and who you would want them to go after first.

Im thinking Cullen Jenkins= only cause there was a bunch of talk about it.

I would want them to go after first= WR or OL....let me think about this player for a while and i will get back to you.

I'm excited, but I have no expectations. Once thing I've learned is the more I expect from the bears, the more I tend to be disappointed! I'm letting things just run threir course for a while before I really start to get attached to certain scenarios.

Besides re-signing a few of our guys, I just want to see OL and WR addressed...

Funny, i figured Jason would say Oline !!! lol

Mad i figured you would be fired up for sure, but i do like your approach!!

As for Oline or WR, i think i would rather they sign a higher tier Oline then a WR. The better the Oline the better everyone is(Forte, Cutler, Olsen and WR's).

I like what i have read about the Harvey guy. Cant wait to hear what happens. This is sooo much better then a Lockout!!!

Ha! I've been screaming w/ jason about OL! But, I've also been screaming about a big body true WR! Cutler needs both.

As for Oline or WR, i think i would rather they sign a higher tier Oline then a WR. The better the Oline the better everyone is(Forte, Cutler, Olsen and WR's).

I like what i have read about the Harvey guy. Cant wait to hear what happens. This is sooo much better then a Lockout!!!

Then the FO crew needs a swift kick in the ass...

If I had to guess, I'd say the Bears sign an OG and a CB, along with the re-signing of Kreutz, Wilson, and Roach, and eventually an extension for Forte and maybe Olsen.

Bears FO has said they've talked to the current WR's and told them they won't be going after a high-priced WR FA.

I vote for some Oline help and an LB. And oh yeah I AM PUMPED THAT the damn strike IS OVER!!!! Looking forward to the next few days mayhem before the real mayhembegins with the games.

Too much going on this first day back to get players signed that quickly. Bears focused on the UDFAs upfront and I think that was the smart way to go. It's a proven fact you can find good depth players and occasional starters among the UDFAs.

Then focus on getting offers out to our FAs (so they know they are wanted) as well as targeting FAs around the league. Drafted players aren't going anywhere so expect their signing to happen later this week.

I vote for some Oline help and an LB. And oh yeah I AM PUMPED THAT the damn strike IS OVER!!!! Looking forward to the next few days mayhem before the real mayhembegins with the games.

It was a lockout, not a strike, FYI.

Man, do I hope you are right....

I'd much rather have a big name OL than a big name WR, and I'm not sure how anyone can possibly disagree with this.

I thought for sure we would be hearing aaayyyy more action... Could be a good thing could be a bad thing...Maybe we will start hearing more 2mar!

The Bears made the biggest splash for two consecutive years adding Cutler & Peppers. We've been lucky as hell that neither plan backfired. Teams like the Redskins traditionally make the biggest splash and look where that's got them.

More importantly, the Bears have been impressive buying guys from other teams while keeping the players we want to keep.

If we lose Kreutz or Adams I'll start to be worried. Otherwise, I fully expect we will add football players that will make this team better.