Brad Smith gaining momentum

Alaskan Grizzly

I didn't think it was possible but with the signing of Brad Smith our receiving core might have just gotten worse, haha. Obviously this has to mean we lose Manning in which case, if you gave me the option between the two I'd rather have Manning. This is an utterly stupid move. I don't understand how many times it has to be said before management realizes we need a REAL #1 WR. Hell, I would be okay with a Braylon Edwards or Roy Williams signing even, just to give Cutler a viable non midget target..

I didn't think it was possible but with the signing of Brad Smith our receiving core might have just gotten worse, haha. Obviously this has to mean we lose Manning in which case, if you gave me the option between the two I'd rather have Manning. This is an utterly stupid move. I don't understand how many times it has to be said before management realizes we need a REAL #1 WR. Hell, I would be okay with a Braylon Edwards or Roy Williams signing even, just to give Cutler a viable non midget target..

Yeah, BE or RW are really looking like nice options right about now. If they go cheap to somewhere else and for that price it makes sense i will be pissed. There is no reason for the Bears to not go after a WR and Oline right now..... I mean there has to be an Olinemen out there that can improve our Line.... cmon!!!

Seriously. This is such a on-fix it's not even funny. If it's just a warm body for cheap, so be it. But we better damn well bring in a some kind of real vereran to help Cutler out.

Martz can sit and spin on that since Manumaleuseless proved to me he shouldn't be making the personel decisions... And he may not be around next season anyway as OC. Bring in a guy than can catch a ball in traffic and bail a QB out...

Apparently Martz loves him but the FO aren't convinced