Bears Tickets

jason

First of all, the wait time on Ticketbastard is atrocious. So slow because everyone and their brother is logging on. And then, the slap in the face...this is what I came up with:

Section 208 Row 19 Seats 16 - 17 Description Price Level 4

CLUB LEVEL TypeFull Price TicketPriceUS $348.63 x 2

Nearly $700 for seats in the middle deck?! I'm sorry, but that's just F'ing outrageous. I can see paying $700 if I'm going to be on the bottom level within a few rows of the sideline, but at a certain point you have to draw the line. Looks like the NFL has priced out yet another dedicated fan. I'll be watching all games at home unless I can get preseason tickets in Nashville.

First of all, the wait time on Ticketbastard is atrocious. So slow because everyone and their brother is logging on. And then, the slap in the face...this is what I came up with:

Nearly $700 for seats in the middle deck?! I'm sorry, but that's just F'ing outrageous. I can see paying $700 if I'm going to be on the bottom level within a few rows of the sideline, but at a certain point you have to draw the line. Looks like the NFL has priced out yet another dedicated fan. I'll be watching all games at home unless I can get preseason tickets in Nashville.

Those club seats are nice, bigger seats with cushions. and then all the extra's with the club. But in no way is it worth that much. I almost bought season tickets in the club and then backed out because of the face value price for each seat. I got lucky and bought media deck 200 level, face is only 118. A whole lot better then the club price.

All those tickets will sell...but probably on game day.

That's how I got in last time. i just went to the ticket booth and they had a handful of Club seats left. Big bucks...but what was a guy to do? I'm in Chicago to catch the game...damn the torpedoes.

But not this season...I'm boycotting product and game tickets. I'm still on my JA and Smith boycott! ;)

The United Club seats are really overpriced. I had tickets to 2 games last season in there and the perks dont outweigh the additional cost. You have to pay a ton for the buffet also. Basically it lets you in the stadium early to buy $8 beer. Unless you want to sit inside and watch on a 19 inch tv theyre a waste imo.

It it over-priced, but compared to some of what seats go for on Stubhub or similar, it's not that out of line.

They do offer more shielding from the elements, more elbow room, nicer cushion, better drink options, shorter lines for food and toilets...

It's not for the family in my opinion.

It's for when you want to just get in with your buddy, and hopefully you are both gainfully employed to afford the day.

The United Club seats are really overpriced. I had tickets to 2 games last season in there and the perks dont outweigh the additional cost. You have to pay a ton for the buffet also. Basically it lets you in the stadium early to buy $8 beer. Unless you want to sit inside and watch on a 19 inch tv theyre a waste imo.

• 2 weeks later...

When you go on ticketbastard you have to type in that you want the cheapest seats, or that's what you''ll come up with. The cheap seats sell out in minutes.

The one year I was so concerned with getting more tickets I wasn't paying attention and bought club seats for a total of $575 for 2 seats. These were in the corner and high. I nearly shit myself when I saw what I did. If they were good seats, I could have justified it.

I got through and I'll be going to see the Bears face the Chargers on November 20th. I happily bought two of the worst seats in the players for a total of $160.00.

All those tickets will sell...but probably on game day.

That's how I got in last time. i just went to the ticket booth and they had a handful of Club seats left. Big bucks...but what was a guy to do? I'm in Chicago to catch the game...damn the torpedoes.

But not this season...I'm boycotting product and game tickets. I'm still on my JA and Smith boycott! ;)

Mad L JA and Lovie are not the Bears.They are the current targets of our rath. As long as you have been a fan you should boycott the ownership and not the coach.Now the GM is a different story because of his pick that he makes for this team.

If you guys are interested, try primesport.com/chicagobears

As a STH, I got the tiny brochure in the mail, and they have deals for travel packages for the Saints, Bucs, and Broncos game.

The Saints and Broncos ones aren't quite the deals, but the London one is intriguing.

Check it out.

FWIW, I PM'ed ParkerBear because he's from Denver, but my 2011 roadtrip is the Broncos game in December.