Players we need to go and get

Wesson44

Starting with the defense. we need to re-sign roach LB and Adams DT, then sign Lawson OLB and C. Jenkins DT and maybe Marshall at CB. On offense I would be trying to get either C. Nicks G from the Saints or one of the two guards from the Falcons...they cant keep both hopefully...since we are cutting useless # 86 at TE we have got one already now we need a big WR like Williams, Moss, Burress, or Floyd. I have looked at the list of undrafted players we signed and there maybe some talent that we can use. We got three WR'S two centers, 5 DB/S types and a few OL and DL players so we can be sitting pretty with adding a few players at some positions.

Starting with the defense. we need to re-sign roach LB and Adams DT, then sign Lawson OLB and C. Jenkins DT and maybe Marshall at CB. On offense I would be trying to get either C. Nicks G from the Saints or one of the two guards from the Falcons...they cant keep both hopefully...since we are cutting useless # 86 at TE we have got one already now we need a big WR like Williams, Moss, Burress, or Floyd. I have looked at the list of undrafted players we signed and there maybe some talent that we can use. We got three WR'S two centers, 5 DB/S types and a few OL and DL players so we can be sitting pretty with adding a few players at some positions.

Re-sign Roach and Adams

Add Lawson (who can play SLB for 2 downs and put a hand on the ground for #3)

Add Davin Joseph and Carl Nicks.

Im ambivalent on the WRs out there.

If there were any more bucks to be spent, Id take Jenkins and add Nate Clements as well. Clements is probably a good cover 2 fit, and he likes to hit.

I think we need to resign Olin, Roach, Adams, and the darn CB ST player whose name is eluding me at this moment...

I'm all for getting Lawson and Jenkins.

But the OL must be the first pick up...a genuine stud. Mankins hopefully.

Then WR, I'd rather have Floyd or Williams over the other guys.

This all seems rather fluid with many more cuts beginning to happen.

I cant help but think JA wants to see what the full bone pile looks like before making his moves.

I agree, but it's frustrating to sit and watch other teams making moves. I sure hope this approach pans out.

I agree on signing our own, but I don't think the undrafted rookies are going to contribute anything. Maybe acouple stick with the team, especialy the Oregon C, but most are just camp fodder.

I agree on signing our own, but I don't think the undrafted rookies are going to contribute anything. Maybe acouple stick with the team, especialy the Oregon C, but most are just camp fodder.

we have to sign roach, adams and kreutz. then we need a tackle and guard. A DT and cornerback. A good wr,BUT.none will be big name signing. So forget Nicks, Joseph, Edwards,ect. We can at least hope they get quality, even after the big names have signed. Williams may turn out to be something considering he is close to Drake. Maybe he can turn him around.