Bears talking to Roy williams

Chitownhustla

Well aside from trading for Steve Smith or Braylon Edwards, Roy Williams is probably the best receiver on the market that's left. Maybe the reconnection with the Martz offense can spark some improved play from when he played with Detroit.

Even if we got Williams I still would go after Floyd from the Chargers. Picture this with the two big WR and the speed of Hester and Knox in the 4 wide set!

Guest TerraTor
Yeah. Watching the Bears current best WR (Bennett) riding the bench would be terrific.

:banghead

Ya, thats at least 40 receptions and 4Tds down the drain...

Yeah. Watching the Bears current best WR (Bennett) riding the bench would be terrific.

:banghead

Thank you for saving me the time of posting this.

WR pick ups should be done. There is no sense in picking up another guy, because that means one of Bennett, Knox, or Hester doesn't see the field on offense...which would be stupid.

Hester needs to see less of it...

he needs to be dropped in, and used as a deep threat. Pull the CB's off the LOS and then flip it to Roy.

I'd like to see our 3 main WR's be Bennett, Williams and Knox. Then hester when a 4th is needed.

Thank you for saving me the time of posting this.

WR pick ups should be done. There is no sense in picking up another guy, because that means one of Bennett, Knox, or Hester doesn't see the field on offense...which would be stupid.