Olsen traded to Carolina Panthers

Chitownhustla

Truly a wise comment without the emotional piss n' vinegar I've been spewing!

Olsen may not have been as great as we hoped when we got him but its not like he has been a bust. Hes led the team in receiving td's the past 3 seasons. To dump him for a pick when were already hurting for weapons on offense doesnt make any sense.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Seriously... Angelo has shown he can make some good pick-ups, but his drafting leaves a lot to be desired.

My complaint isn't about Olsen being traded because I think Kellen Davis could be a very dangerous TE and he can at least block. I just have very little faith in JA turning that pick into something good

I think it was appearant that Olsen wanted out of Chicago. It became clear as soon martz signed as coordinator. He was disgruntled till Martz assured him that he would use him Which he did. But not as Olsen wanted. He welcomed out of Chicago, Spaeth is the typical TE in martz system, I welcome the move, It also puts Cutler in a position that his roommate is now gone and no longer in his ear. Cutler is going to have to step up and distribute the ball in different way.