Steve Smith NYG

Ed Hochuli 3:16

Yeah he's not that big-- only 5'11. Kind of reminds me of Earl Bennett. Has good hands, can make catches in traffic and has shown the ability to be a possession receiver after catching 107 passes a couple of years ago. I still think we need a more physical WR, someone taller. Given that Olsen is now gone I would like to think the Bears have their eyes on getting that WR to fill some of Olsen's pass catching void. I like Braylon Edwards if I had to choose between him or Roy Williams but my guess is we end up with Williams.

Yeah he's not that big-- only 5'11. Kind of reminds me of Earl Bennett. Has good hands, can make catches in traffic and has shown the ability to be a possession receiver after catching 107 passes a couple of years ago. I still think we need a more physical WR, someone taller. Given that Olsen is now gone I would like to think the Bears have their eyes on getting that WR to fill some of Olsen's pass catching void. I like Braylon Edwards if I had to choose between him or Roy Williams but my guess is we end up with Williams.

We dont need him....we have the guy from Ohio State to fill that void.