My only arguement

Guest TerraTor

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O2500xBcbo8

can go tit for tat all day

Hell, flea, I don't even know for which side that video is posted. I view it as a positive for multiple reasons.

First, he stretched out with his arms when obvious contact was in front of him.

Second, he continued to keep his eyes on the ball while running through even more traffic.

Third, he received contact from no less than 3 defenders and still kept running and fighting for the ball.

End result? Incomplete. But I like that video as a statement of what Roy Williams can do, rather than what he can't.

hmmmm he didn't catch a catchable ball thats the statement.

I'll admit I'm no fan the guys a bufoon who celebrates a first dwon when he's team is being blown

Catchable is questionable. Watch it again. The pass was in front of him and he had to stretch out his arms. Right where the DB could stick in a hand.

I don't think that was a gimme by any means. And then he fought for it, while taking contact, while in traffic, while keeping his eye on the ball the entire time.

Still a positive video as far as I'm concerned.

NOTE: Never been a huge fan of Roy Williams, but I don't think he lacks the talent. I think he lacks the motivation.

yes it's catchable, it hits him in the hands, now the defender may have got something on it, now the second time it hits both his hands & he bobbles it while there is no defender, it's only after it goes back in the air the defender comes at his feet & finally it lands in both his hands & he drops it, yes he keeps trying to catch it & didn't give up but he still dropped the ball 3 times

What just impressed me there is a WR bumped the CB and got free, not what has been happening to our WR's for the past few years. Our guys get bumped and get stopped in their tracks.

'm liking this more and more.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bg9LSL_nRqU...feature=related

when is the last time you saw one of our WR's do that on bump and run coverage? Big Wr's that can run are hard to come by.

Catchable is questionable. Watch it again. The pass was in front of him and he had to stretch out his arms. Right where the DB could stick in a hand.

I don't think that was a gimme by any means. And then he fought for it, while taking contact, while in traffic, while keeping his eye on the ball the entire time.

Still a positive video as far as I'm concerned.

NOTE: Never been a huge fan of Roy Williams, but I don't think he lacks the talent. I think he lacks the motivation.

Ur absolutely right. The guy has the talent. Look at 2006 with the Lions. I think he just got way to cocky and hopefully this is his wake up call. This is how come I'm hoping the contract is 2 or 3 yrs with a ton of incentives

Guest TerraTor
Ur absolutely right. The guy has the talent. Look at 2006 with the Lions. I think he just got way to cocky and hopefully this is his wake up call. This is how come I'm hoping the contract is 2 or 3 yrs with a ton of incentives

On the bright side, at least we didnt give up a 1st and 2 3rds like the Cowboys...

However, we did waste my man Greg Olsen

Terra- give it up on Olsen. He never reached what anyone thought he could do in the NFL. He wasn't as fast as everyone made him out to be, he never went up strong for a lob pass, and he was an average blocker. Yes, he was Cutler's friend, but it's a business. Move on.

As for Williams, I'm not a huge fan of him. If he lacks motivation and not talent, then why give him 2 or 4 years? Why not go with 1? And if he didn't want 1, rumor has it that Sims-Walker did.

Guest TerraTor
Terra- give it up on Olsen. He never reached what anyone thought he could do in the NFL. He wasn't as fast as everyone made him out to be, he never went up strong for a lob pass, and he was an average blocker. Yes, he was Cutler's friend, but it's a business. Move on.

As for Williams, I'm not a huge fan of him. If he lacks motivation and not talent, then why give him 2 or 4 years? Why not go with 1? And if he didn't want 1, rumor has it that Sims-Walker did.

Its the Bears coaches hiring their friends like Marinelli and Martz, then they get the clowns they want...

Guest TerraTor
Ha 2 people posted the same nugget in 2 seperate threads at the same exact time :D :D

No coincidence of guys pointing out crap on Roy Williams... such a dipshit

talk trash when ur team is down 30