Center?

GrizzlyBear

As much as I think Kreutz was done as a valuable center a few years ago, we probably need to just get him resigned for this year. I don't see what our backup plan is and without him, we literally have nobody that can play center. I'd bring him back mainly because we would be missing his leadership qualities in the locker room and on the field.

It seems with all these signings, that Kruetz is not on the Bears list as a need. I wonder if they plan on Moving Garza to Center or hoping Linnenkohl is all they thought he was. This will make a very interesting time , that for sure.
I'm on the fence with Kruetz. Yeah, he is a leader IN THE LOCKER ROOM, according to Chris Harris, and he knows the Oline assignments. But his PLAY has dropped off and it could be time to move on, both the bears and Olin.

That said, I still think we're gonna sign him. There are alot of good players out there yet to sign, and he has yet to say he's going elsewhere.

Guest TerraTor
I'm on the fence with Kruetz. Yeah, he is a leader IN THE LOCKER ROOM, according to Chris Harris, and he knows the Oline assignments. But his PLAY has dropped off and it could be time to move on, both the bears and Olin.

That said, I still think we're gonna sign him. There are alot of good players out there yet to sign, and he has yet to say he's going elsewhere.

He looks like a very intelligent turnstile nowadays.

Guest TerraTor

Oline looks like this right now

7th RD - 1st RD bust - UDFA - Below Ave - 1st RD Rookie

And all WR havent had 60catches in last 3 seasons...