SIms-Walker to RAMs

Guest TerraTor

Sims-Walker to St Louis is fine by me. Having players like Williams and Hurd now available for Cutler and Martz to utilize is pretty sweet. I like the Williams move because, as has been pointed out many times, he is familiar with Martz' system. Which appears to be difficult to digest and comprehend. What's more is that he might be interested in mentoring newer guys especially given his chance at redemption.

Not knowing a lot about Sims-Walker makes me believe that there really isn't anything spectacular about him. Has he made a pro bowl? I know Williams has. As far as Hurd, I'm even slightly familiar with him and his abilities. In that he is pretty good for a guy that will probably be #5 or 4 on the rotation and on ST.

The bottom line is the Bears made some bargain basement deals for a couple decent (not spectacular) WR's. They furthered that with the addition of Gholston. The fact they are saving money leads me to guess they are saving for something more valuable. Could it be an OLman? Time will tell.

Guest TerraTor
Sims-Walker to St Louis is fine by me. Having players like Williams and Hurd now available for Cutler and Martz to utilize is pretty sweet. I like the Williams move because, as has been pointed out many times, he is familiar with Martz' system. Which appears to be difficult to digest and comprehend. What's more is that he might be interested in mentoring newer guys especially given his chance at redemption.

Not knowing a lot about Sims-Walker makes me believe that there really isn't anything spectacular about him. Has he made a pro bowl? I know Williams has. As far as Hurd, I'm even slightly familiar with him and his abilities. In that he is pretty good for a guy that will probably be #5 or 4 on the rotation and on ST.

The bottom line is the Bears made some bargain basement deals for a couple decent (not spectacular) WR's. They furthered that with the addition of Gholston. The fact they are saving money leads me to guess they are saving for something more valuable. Could it be an OLman? Time will tell.

Sounds like the worst Fantasy Football Bye-Week ever to me.... Sorry, but RoyWilliams not only sucks but he is also a total ass... The proposal, drops, fumbles, Taunts towards Bears, the first down pointing, i mean really. What an insult to us as fans

And Vernon Gholston.....really?

Sounds like the worst Fantasy Football Bye-Week ever to me.... Sorry, but RoyWilliams not only sucks but he is also a total ass... The proposal, drops, fumbles, Taunts towards Bears, the first down pointing, i mean really. What an insult to us as fans

What we are doing is taking cheap risks with who we pick up. That is find, some will work out and most wont, but we can not freak up taking chances with the OL. Focus on a couple of upgrades on the line and just get them. I would like Light/NE/OT for a stop gap at LT until our tackles are ready, and grab a Blaylock, Bell, maybe even a Nicks. You have to look at it this way, with all these inexpensive signings, maybe we can pay a big salary to a OL to get in here.

Terra I'm convinced that we could go and get the best guys available at minimum $$ and u would still be pissed. I mean seriously I can't recall a single move u have liked in my many years on this board. When we went to the SB u were still pissed about a lot things

Are you a Bulls fan? Did you not like Rodman when he became a Bull? Not saying Roy is equal to Rodman, but Roy only talked crap...

Terra I'm convinced that we could go and get the best guys available at minimum $$ and u would still be pissed. I mean seriously I can't recall a single move u have liked in my many years on this board. When we went to the SB u were still pissed about a lot things

At least I'm not the only one who thinks terra's act is old..