We haven't remedied one are of need

Guest TerraTor

every single signing is former busts and potential. Not one OL, no LBs, CBs, what is this regime thinking?

All of these moves are good moves. Low risk with potential for HUGE return, but of course it will also all be for nothing if we can't upgrade the oline. I'm not worried about LB and CB. CB just isn't that big of a priority in our defensive scheme as long as we r putting pressure on the QB. And with Briggs and Urlacher at LB we can put almost anybody nxt to them and we will be fine and Roach has been resigned and he even said himself that he expects the front office to bring in a veteran for competition

All of these moves are good moves. Low risk with potential for HUGE return, but of course it will also all be for nothing if we can't upgrade the oline. I'm not worried about LB and CB. CB just isn't that big of a priority in our defensive scheme as long as we r putting pressure on the QB. And with Briggs and Urlacher at LB we can put almost anybody nxt to them and we will be fine and Roach has been resigned and he even said himself that he expects the front office to bring in a veteran for competition

I think we still have alot of money left and Blaylock, Walters, Davis are still out there for guard. Matt light, Jamal Brown, Ryan Harris are still there for the OT spot. CBs still left are Cromartie, Hayden, Rodgers, Lito Sheppard. OLBs still left Lawson, Leber, and Roth.

I think we still have alot of money left and Blaylock, Walters, Davis are still out there for guard. Matt light, Jamal Brown, Ryan Harris are still there for the OT spot. CBs still left are Cromartie, Hayden, Rodgers, Lito Sheppard. OLBs still left Lawson, Leber, and Roth.

This is a great post. Sincerely. I was out of the loop for the past 36 hours, and when I found out the Bears hadn't signed anyone to shore of the peewee OL, I was nearly sick to my stomach. Nice to know there are still guys out there.

This is a great post. Sincerely. I was out of the loop for the past 36 hours, and when I found out the Bears hadn't signed anyone to shore of the peewee OL, I was nearly sick to my stomach. Nice to know there are still guys out there.

Yep, patience. But they do need to address the OL NOW. Since guys who sign can't start practice till Thursday I'm hoping we either reach an agreement with Kreutz and add some more vets or bring in an experienced center and more vets. Either way, there are stilloptions out there.

And I do like the additions f Gholston Okoye and Williams. Barber, maybe.

Don't forget my "Harvey Dahl to STL" thread I posted a day or 2 ago. I list all of the OL left.