Positive new omen

Alaskan Grizzly

Maybe I'm a just a big fan of JC, but I've never seen the problem with his attitude. Does he throw his hands up when WR's don't catch a catchable ball? Yes, and so does Peyton Manning. Does he hang his head when he throws a pick? Yes, which is the only thing to do when you throw a pick. Does he barely give out any information to the media in press conferences? Yes, but so what?

He's just your ordinary football player but he doesn't love the attention. He went to Kenya with Cavalleri and he didn't want any credit for it. If Drew Brees, that s*** would be all over the news. Sean Jensen wrote a great article the other day saying Cutler did something like autographed $60,000 worth of stuff to give his high school a new field or something. My information might be off there, but it was something like that.

Agreed...

Dude has been a consumate professional. He simply doesn't like talking to the media.

Maybe I'm a just a big fan of JC, but I've never seen the problem with his attitude. Does he throw his hands up when WR's don't catch a catchable ball? Yes, and so does Peyton Manning. Does he hang his head when he throws a pick? Yes, which is the only thing to do when you throw a pick. Does he barely give out any information to the media in press conferences? Yes, but so what?

He's just your ordinary football player but he doesn't love the attention. He went to Kenya with Cavalleri and he didn't want any credit for it. If Drew Brees, that s*** would be all over the news. Sean Jensen wrote a great article the other day saying Cutler did something like autographed $60,000 worth of stuff to give his high school a new field or something. My information might be off there, but it was something like that.

Guest TerraTor

If anyone needs a lesson in Bullshit just watch Peyton Manning talk to NFL Network.... Making me the highest paid player....I really appreciate it...now we can be better..... Wow....FU!

I have a two sided view of Cutler.

1. I dont give a shit how he acts, just win games and be a great teammate. If he is a great teammate and wins games i dont care what look he has on his face.

2. On the flip side, hey i get it, Cutler doesnt like the media. Not sure how i would handle the media. But his a$$hole ways out on the town and in Chicago burn me out. My friend lives in his building. He sees him all the time. Literally rides the elevator up and down with him all the time. My buddy finally says, Hey man how ya doing? Making friendly small talk. Jay doesnt say a word, just stares at the wall like he didnt just say hello. There is being a nice person and being an a$$hole. Cutler could have the whole city of Chicago eating out of the palm of his hand, Chicago wants a QB to love. Instead he wold rather be a jerk to his fans. I dont get it.

Either way like Olin said Jay may be jerk but he is my jerk. So i will back him. Just be a great teammate and win games and i will keep my mouth shut.

I have a two sided view of Cutler.

1. I dont give a shit how he acts, just win games and be a great teammate. If he is a great teammate and wins games i dont care what look he has on his face.

2. On the flip side, hey i get it, Cutler doesnt like the media. Not sure how i would handle the media. But his a$$hole ways out on the town and in Chicago burn me out. My friend lives in his building. He sees him all the time. Literally rides the elevator up and down with him all the time. My buddy finally says, Hey man how ya doing? Making friendly small talk. Jay doesnt say a word, just stares at the wall like he didnt just say hello. There is being a nice person and being an a$$hole. Cutler could have the whole city of Chicago eating out of the palm of his hand, Chicago wants a QB to love. Instead he wold rather be a jerk to his fans. I dont get it.

Either way like Olin said Jay may be jerk but he is my jerk. So i will back him. Just be a great teammate and win games and i will keep my mouth shut.

I once saw a fan asked Jim McMahon before a Bears/Packers game who he was rooting for. McMahon's response was "I don't root."

Sure, he responded and Cutler didn't, but it's not like McMahon was Mr. Nice Guy either.

Cutler doesn't want the city to eat out of his hand or whatever. He wants to win football games, and that's fine with me.

While it's not a big deal, he wasn't asked for his life story, it was just a how are ya. It's good manners to respond

As I said not a big deal lets talk camp :D

I totally agree. This was just a good story to see how he has been doing especially with all the events of the last year; injury in playoffs and accusations, recent break up with fiancee and his buddy Olsen leaving. Seems that he is doing just fine and perhaps a little more "enlightened". Whatever happens I hope that he never loses that brashness and competitive edge that he carries to each game.

Looking forward to camp and the season. Good luck Jay and the rest of the team.

I once saw a fan asked Jim McMahon before a Bears/Packers game who he was rooting for. McMahon's response was "I don't root."

Sure, he responded and Cutler didn't, but it's not like McMahon was Mr. Nice Guy either.

Cutler doesn't want the city to eat out of his hand or whatever. He wants to win football games, and that's fine with me.

i actually have friends that have partied with Jimmy Mac, the guy ran the crowd, put on a show and had a group of Bears fans cracking up. Im sure it is not like this all the time but he does play to the crowd.

Jay doesn't, he chooses to be that way. all im saying is why not say hello??? my friend would have walked away from the saying Jay aint all bad, but instead he thinks he is a prick. i dont blame him. either way i could care less, just dont throw int's and win games and im happy.